31st October 2015, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do Diploma in Nautical Science with sponsorship?

Sir, i have finished 12th. And i like to do diploma in nautical science with sponsorship. So, please tell me the procedure to get through it?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get sponsorship for B.Sc(Nautical Science) or DNS to study in Abroad?
  2. How to join BSc Nautical Science and Diploma in Nautical Science with sponsorship?
  3. How to get sponsorship for BSc(Nautical Science) or DNS(Diploma in Nautical Science) for studying abroad?
  4. Shipping companies which offer sponsorship for Deck Cadet who has completed Diploma in Nautical Science?
  5. Sponsorship or scholarship for Diploma in Nautical Science?
  6. Details of sponsorship companies providing sponsorship for Deck Cadet or Nautical Science Courses? On what basis do they provide sponsorship?
  7. Diploma holder can do B.Sc in Nautical Science?
  8. Names of some government Navy college where I can study Diploma in Nautical Science and BSc Nautical Science?
  9. Diploma in Nautical Science leading to B.Sc in Nautical Science is eligible for giving IAS exam?
  10. Need information about Nautical Science courses after Engineering graduation?
  11. After doing BSc Physics an with 52% in 12th science and 74% in CET can I appear for Nautical Science? Procedure to apply for it?
  12. Last five years question papers for B.Sc Nautical Science entrance exam of leading universities?
  13. Can Art students go for Diploma in Nautical Science?
  14. Criteria to pursue Diploma in Nautical Science? Do i need to pursue B.Sc. after Diploma completion?
  15. Last 6 years question papers of IMU and MANET entrance test? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Information about the BSc Nautical Science or diploma Nautical Science course
  17. How can I get admission in diploma in nautical science?
  18. How to pursue Nautical Science Diploma under IMU?
20th June 2016, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to do Diploma in Nautical Science with sponsorship?

sir
please tell me how to get sponsorship from shipping companies for cadet. And date of sponsorship test when they are conducted .
my email id is [email protected]

best regards
arthik
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?