22nd September 2015, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Shipping companies which offer sponsorship for Deck Cadet who has completed Diploma in Nautical Science?

Hello guys,
I am done with my Diploma course in Nautical Science. I am searching some Shipping companies which provide sponsorship for Deck Cadets. Can any of you assist me with such companies?

31st January 2016, 11:57 PM
january2016

Default Re: Shipping companies which offer sponsorship for Deck Cadet who has completed Diploma in Nautical Science?

Diploma is not sufficient for getting into Shipping companies there are many thing you need to do to get into some Shipping companies.
You need to go for the the higher degree like B.tech or M.tech in order to apply in the Shipping companies, because some Shipping companies consider the post graduated employee and even employee should have the technical degree course.

So, you have only one option as of now and this is that you need to go for the higher studies. And then only you will succeed in the company placements and all.
9th June 2021, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Shipping companies which offer sponsorship for Deck Cadet who has completed Diploma in Nautical Science?

DNS shipping sponsoring companies conducting exam date ?
Course fee for diploma in nautical science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?