20th July 2012, 08:48 PM
rpsamanta4

Which is the exam of sub inspector of Schools, West Bengal? What is the eligibility and syllabus?

I want to about the exam of Sub-Inspector of Schools,West Bengal.What is its Eligibility,Syllabus.Is there any upcoming exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility, syllabus and past years question papers for the recruitment of sub inspector of schools in West Bengal through PSC?
  2. Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers for the recruitment of Sub-Inspector of Schools in West Bengal through PSC? Which books to prepare for the Exam?
  3. Eligibility, syllabus and past years question papers for the recruitment of sub inspector of schools in West Bengal through PSC?
  4. Detailed information, eligibility criteria, syllabus and previous year question papers of PSC written exam for Sub-Inspector post?
  5. Syllabus of WBPSC recruitment exam for the post of West Bengal Sub-Inspector Police? -- [New]
  6. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Syllabus for West Bengal SI Exam?
  8. How to become a inspector in West Bengal?
  9. What is the requirement to join west bengal police sub inspector post?
  10. When are the forms of West Bengal Polytechnic Exam going to be available? What is the eligibility criteria for the same?
  11. Past years question papers of School Inspector Exam of West Bengal?
  12. West Bengal board or ICSE syllabus?
  13. Eligibility to apply in West Bengal Entrance exam for a candidate studying in Bangalore and belonging to West Bengal?
  14. What is the date of recruitment of West Bengal Sub Inspector and Kolkata Police Sub Inspector
  15. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  16. Does SLET exam of West Bengal offer computer science? What is the syllabus for the same?
  17. When are the results of West Bengal sub inspector of school?
  18. List of ISC affiliated schools in West Bengal which offers admission in 11th Science?
2nd September 2012, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the exam of sub inspector of Schools, West Bengal? What is the eligibility and syllabus?

want to know about the exam of sub-inspector of school,syllabus,eligibility criteria
21st November 2012, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the exam of sub inspector of Schools, West Bengal? What is the eligibility and syllabus?

what is the upper age limit and eligibllity for applying to the post of sub inspector of schools?
12th March 2013, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

In which date the advertisement for the post of si of school will be published?
19th June 2013, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

what is the eligibility critraria of sub inapector of schools in west bengal
21st July 2013, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

i want the educational qualification for s.i of schools of west bengal and the next upcoming date for exam
3rd August 2013, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

what education qualification needed for school inspector
16th September 2013, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpsamanta4 View Post
I want to about the exam of Sub-Inspector of Schools,West Bengal.What is its Eligibility,Syllabus.Is there any upcoming exam?
please tell me
9th December 2013, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Please intimate the eligibility criteria for the post of School Inspector in West Bengal.
31st December 2013, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

when will be held next si of schools exam in west bengal?
29th September 2014, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

My B.A number is 599 - 38.62% of English pass. But M.A. number is 552 -58.10% of English and BED number is 688 - 68.8% of English.
Can I aapply Sub Inspecter of school examination of WB ?
15th February 2015, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

My B. A. Number is 42.50%(English hons), MA. 52% in English, Bed 55.50%,.can l apply sub inspector of school to of West Bengal?
24th March 2015, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

what will be the dates of s.i. of schools exams for 2015 in west bengal-please inform as soon as possible, we r waiting desperately!
27th March 2015, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

I want to know that, probable next recrutment notification date about s.i of school, wb.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?