18th October 2010, 08:59 PM
Krishgavi

Eligibility criteria for ITIL Course?

Hi all,

I like have course details and eligibility criteria for ITIL Course. I am a science graduate. To have career growth i am planning to do ITIL Foundation. Because i am having 5 years of experience in a BPO. Do i eligible to do the course? and Kindly suggest some training centres in and around chennai

18th October 2010, 10:29 PM
nmurthyts

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for ITIL Course?

hi krishgavi,
i have provide some basic information about this course see below attachment
Attached Files
File Type: pdf saveasdialog.pdf(225.2 KB, 467 views)
18th October 2010, 10:57 PM
himmiyash

Thumbs up Re: Eligibility criteria for ITIL Course?

Dear friend
there is no Prerequisite for this course...
and for your sake of knowledge you can go throgh this site :

http://www.edistalearning.com/training/itil..
thanks
18th November 2010, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Afteramie can we do B.E?
31st January 2011, 06:44 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

The eligibility criteria for getting admission in any of the fields of M.Sc in any of the Universities are given below:
1. A person must have a bachelor degree in hand before moving towards M.Sc. degree. In some renowned universities an individual has to have 1st class up gradation result to go to M.Sc. like the ones of Jadavpur University, Delhi University etc.

2. In some universities, a candidate’s whole academic career is seen before allowing the candidate to pursue for M.Sc. likewise, the candidate should have Science and Math as its main subjects in higher secondary and should have secured some cutoff percentage criteria which generally varies from institution to institution.

3. There are some profound colleges in INDIA like the ones of IIT’S where an entrance test called JAM is required to get its birth fixed along with minimum of 55% aggregate marks for general candidate and 50% for SC/ST candidates.
24th December 2011, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

hi all,
I m a fresher i have done my B.E in elec & comm can i jin itil course wil it hlp me
26th December 2011, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

i m an under graduate and I want to go fir itil courses...Am I eligible?
3rd February 2012, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

i have done PGDCA , 5yrs of experience in BOP
5th November 2012, 12:21 PM

ITIL v3 is presented at four levels with every certificate carrying a credit numbers for the upper level qualifications. ITIL v3 foundation eligibility is as follows: at least 22 credits are necessary to obtain the expert level of ITIL.

The first level is ITIL v3 foundation which contains of 2 credit points, second level is intermediate of ITIL v3 which comprises of lifecycle modules and capability modules. Then ITIL v3 expert is taught to the participants. And the last level is ITIL master. The ITIL foundation certificate is useful for the individuals who need to comprehend the basic framework of ITIL and the usage of the software to develop the quality of IT management. It is the third site of ITIL to be focused on business with the help of IT. It assists IT professional to a great extent because it is a ‘self-paced learning’ and the professional can get assistance of instructor 24X7. The course is quite practical based on case studies and simulation examinations. The objectives of ITIL V3 foundation eligibilities are to concentrate on the core principles of practices designed for service management and associations among the processes of ITIL, offers insight keen on the top practices in support of IT service management.
27th December 2012, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Hello,

This is Arun, would like to get the more information regarding ITIL foundation courses as I want to join the ITIL course. I m a Science Graudate and pursuing MBA. M I elgible for this or not and also wannna know the fee structre and duration in all as well the SCOPE in MNCs (Operations Deptt.) as m working as an Operations Exeuctive with an MNC since last 2.5 Yrs, so please help to me to gather this information.......

Thanks and Regards,
Arun Sikarwar
21st August 2013, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Can a commere graduate, MBA Professional with Service delivery experience in IT industry go for ITIL?
8th October 2013, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Eligibility criteria for ITIL Course?

It will surely help it adds value to your Career

I m a fresher i have done my B.E in elec & comm can i jin itil course wil it hlp me[/QUOTE]
22nd July 2014, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Hi All,

My friend suggested me to go for ITIL as he things that I can do it and now And now I feel that I can go for it after over viewing the ITIL course.
I am working with an IT sector as a NOC engineer. Surprisingly I am not even a graduate. I completed my 12th standard in the year 2003 and then I started working. I have approximately 4.5 to 5 years of experience in BPO as Support Executive, Supervisor, QA and CEA (Customer Experience Analyst) and now working with IT sector for past 1year, where I have learned a lot.
I know that was to long%u2026.but let me know if I should go for it.

Regards,
Shalen
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?