21st August 2013, 07:19 PM
prohatgi2013

Can a commerce graduate with service delivery experience in IT industry go for ITIL?

Can a commerce graduate, MBA Professional with Service delivery experience in IT industry go for ITIL ?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for ITIL Course?
  2. How can a computer science graduate with 5 year experience get a government job?
  3. Eligibility criteria for Food Inspector Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Specialization in MBA after working in Federal Mogual - a leading MNC in automobile ancillaries?
  5. Can I make entry into IIMs by CAT Exam having scored 54% in 10th and 61% in B.Tech with an experience of 3 years in IT Industry?
  6. Will it be beneficial to pursue PGD in Advertising and Public Relations being a B.Tech graduate and work experience of 2 years? What will be the package after this course?
  7. Is a B.Com graduate eligible to become an Indian Service Officer
  8. Which are the courses offered by IBM company?
  9. Am I eligible for Drug Inspector being a candidate not having 18 months of Manufacturing Industry Experience?
  10. How should I prepare for Civil Service exam? What is the minimum height required? I am a commerce graduate
  11. Guidance for post graduation in Textile
  12. How to pursue MBA marketing and finance after passing B.Tech CSE with 10 months of freelancing experience
  13. If I did my 12th 8 years back and if I have 3 years experience in service industry(IT) then how can I go in software line?
  14. How to pursue a career in government sector after having a total work experience of 5 years in Automotive Industry?
  15. How may I join merchant navy after completion of B.Com degree? What sort of physical fitness is required for the same?
  16. Qualification required to get a job in Audi or BMW after B.Tech mechanical engineering?
  17. Job in Oil and Gas Industry outside India having 10 months experience in Electrode Manufacturing Industry? -- [New]
  18. Am I eligible to become an Actuary after doing PG in commerce and graduation in law?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?