29th February 2016, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Skills required to become a Java Developer in HP?

Hello Everyone,
I want to apply for Java Developer recruitment in HP. I would like to know the skills which are required for this post in HP company? Please let me know asap.

31st March 2016, 06:49 PM
syntel_india
Member+

Default Re: Skills required to become a Java Developer in HP?

Since, you want to apply as Java Developer recruiter in HP, so for this you need to have recruiter quality in you. You must have cleared ITIL level-1 certification. And overall your resume should reveals that you really owe to be a recruiter.

Even you must have your degree course related to some HR or managerial post.
Before applying to the post make sure to get to know about the job description that you will be assigned if once get into this job profile.

So, make everything clear right from your role to your responsibility as well as the eligibility criteria to apply for the recruiter position.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?