20th November 2011, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

Courses offered n Dundee University? What is the admission procedure?

Please give me complete information about the courses offered in Dundee University and the admission procedure

Related Questions:
  1. Information about Clinical Pharmacy PG course and other Pharmaceutical Courses offered by Amity University? What is the admission procedure and eligibility criteria?
  2. Can I write CSIR if done M.Sc Biotechnology from Abertay Dundee a Scotish university?
  3. Procedure to get admission for Law course? Names of the law courses that are being offered by IGNOU?
  4. How to get PG exam forms in Mumbai?
  5. Details about the diploma courses related to pharmacy after B.Pharm? Procedure for admission in these diploma courses?
  6. Biotechnology courses offered by colleges in gujarat, its fees structure & its admission procedure -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Management courses offered by IIMs other than MBA? Procedure for admission?
  8. Admission procedure for GRE? Courses offered after clearing GRE examination?
  9. List of paramedical courses offered in Chennai college? What is the admission procedure?
  10. Procedure and admission fee for B.Ed course?
  11. Should I choose Pharma MBA and General MBA?
  12. Admission procedure for science courses(Excluding Biology related courses) in SXC?
  13. List of paramedical courses offered in Chennai? What is the admission procedure?
  14. How may I go to USA for pursuing B.Tech degree?
  15. How may I get details information regarding the B.E correspondence course after diploma? List of colleges along with their admission procedure for the same? I have done diploma course and now I am working as a site engineer
  16. Which are the correspondence B.Tech courses offered by Thapar university? Procedure to enter in the course? Fee structure for it?
  17. Any university in Germany which offers Ph.D in Food Science for Indian Students? What is the admission procedure and scholarship procedure?
  18. Engineering Diploma after 10th std from Singapore? -- [New]
24th April 2012, 03:37 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses offered n Dundee University? What is the admission procedure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please give me complete information about the courses offered in Dundee University and the admission procedure
The University of Dundee offers more than five hundred programs including undergraduate, postgraduate, and part time programs and it will be almost next to impossible to mention detail about each and every course. Hence, in order to get detail information regarding the concerned program and their admission procedure one may refer to the official website of Dundee University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?