25th November 2011, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to take admission for Aeronautical Engineering? When to get forms for this?

whats the criteria to take admission in aeronautical engineering and the forms available

Related Questions:
  1. List of good engineering colleges for Aeronautical Engineering Course? Eligibility criteria for getting admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What are the possibilities of joining aeronautics?
  3. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in Maharashtra? Procedure and eligibility to get admission?
  4. Can I do diploma in aeronautical engineering after standard 10th? What is the eligibility criteria?
  5. In which university can I get admission after BSc for PG with Aeronautical? Eligibility criteria for a student of PG with Aeronautical?
  6. How to get aeronautical engineering? What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in aeronautical engineering?
  7. What to do to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission process?
  8. Am I eligible to do diploma in aeronautical engineering after 10th standard with 95%+ marks?
  9. Names of the Aeronautical Engineering colleges in India? What is the admission criteria?
  10. What is the scope of Aeronautical Engineering in Pakistan? What is the eligibility criteria for Aeronautical?
  11. Criteria to join Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
  12. Procedure and eligibility for girls in Aeronautical engineering sector? How much salary one can get?
  13. Eligibility criteria to pursue Aeronautical Engineering course?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria to join Aeronautical Engineering? I am doing 12th
  15. List of good Aeronautical Colleges/Institutes? What is the criteria for admission?
  16. How to be an astronaut after passing 12th PCM?
  17. Can I join into aeronautical engineering after completing 10th or SSC
  18. What's the eligibility criteria to join IAF after completion B.Tech in Aeronautical engineering?
26th November 2011, 05:18 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to take admission for Aeronautical Engineering? When to get forms for this?

Aeronautical Engineering is a graduation level course. You should clear the entrance tests conducted by the institutes. To apply for entrance exam, you need to pass 12th class or intermediate with an aggregate of 50% marks in science subjects. You can also apply for the same if you have completed diploma in aeronautical or mechanical engineering. The duration of the course is 4 years. You can download the forms from the site.
28th May 2012, 03:27 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Eligibility criteria to take admission for Aeronautical Engineering? When to get forms for this?

Hi

Aeronautical Engineering is that branch of Science and Engineering which deals with the study of the Space Science and Research. This course is frankly not very popular in India, but it has got huge scope outside India.

The Basic Eligibility Criteria for taking up Aeronautical Engineering and doing it as your graduation are as follows :-

1. You should be a minimum 12th pass from a recognized college or any other University with over 60% aggregate in the Science Subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

2. There should not be any pending back subject in your 12th boards. So make sure you are a clear pass in all the subjects.

3. You should apply for the various Engineering Entrances like the IIT JEE, AIEEE, DCE CET, WB JEE, COMED K, UPTU, BITSAT and clear them in order to take admission in the best colleges in the country.

So if and only if you satisfy these criteria's then you may apply for the Aeronautical Engineering.

Now coming to the part of your question as to from where you can get the forms, I would say this years most of the exams are either going on or over. So you cannot fill any more forms this year.

However the forms for these entrances are out from October month. You can read the newspapers or visit that particular college's website if you wish to know about them.

The IIT Forms can get bought from the AXIS Bank branches. You can also get in some other book shops or the IIT campus.
Similarly you may get the AIEEE forms from the Post Offices or other Banks. Please mention next time which entrance exam you want to apply for, to get exact information for it.

Otherwise you may also take direct admission in the private colleges like Amity, LPU, SRM University, VIT, Manipal, etc..

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
28th May 2012, 03:38 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to take admission for Aeronautical Engineering? When to get forms for this?

Aeronautical Engineering or Aerospace Engineering is one of the highly ambitious and challenging fields of study in engineering and technology with very broad range for carrier growth Aeronautical Engineering is an immensely important in the present day world.

ELIGIBLITYFOR AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING:- 12th Class (10+2)/Intermediate With Aggregate of 50% marks in Physics/Maths/Chemistry(PCM)Separately. Or Student must complete his diploma in Aeronautical Engineering or Mechanical engineering.
Duration:- 4 years Full Time.

1st year fee-75000
then per semester fee is 29000
registration fee is 10000

Uploading the full syllabus for you here.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Aeronautical Engineering Syllabus.pdf(4.31 MB, 354 views)
28th May 2012, 05:43 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Admission Procedure for Aeronautical Engineering:

Eligiblity Criteria:

the candidate should complete the 12th class Intermediate Aggregate of 50% marks in physics mathematics and chemistry seperately.

The candidate must complete the his diploma in Aeronautical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering

the candidate should be citizen of india.

Both male and female candidates are eligible for this engineering.

DURATION:

4 years full time.

REQUIRED DOCUMENTS:

10th marks sheet

12th marks sheet

Transfer Certificate

Original or Provisional Certificate

fee structure:

fee structure of four years

the four years course the first yearly fee is 75000.

And the another three years yearly fee is 55000 and semester fee is 29000.

10000 for registration+uniform+admission+library

all the best.
28th May 2012, 05:56 PM
jyotiprakash2108

Location: 91/3 pratap nagar, sanganer,Jaipur 302021,Rajasthan,India

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
whats the criteria to take admission in aeronautical engineering and the forms available
hello
Eligibility
candidate should be complete 12th class with physics,chemistry and maths subjects.
candiate should have complete 12 class with 50%.
candidate may be complete diploma in aeronautical engineering or mechnical engineering.

form are already come out and you check and verified from that college which provide this course.
best of luck.
28th May 2012, 06:59 PM
romi_bal

Aeronautical Engineering is a graduation level course. You should clear the entrance tests conducted by the institutes. To apply for entrance exam, you need to pass 12th class or intermediate with an aggregate of 50% marks in science subjects. You can also apply for the same if you have completed diploma in aeronautical or mechanical engineering. The duration of the course is 4 years. You can download the forms from the site
30th May 2012, 12:13 AM
Sayyed Shahrukh

Cool Re: Eligibility criteria to take admission for Aeronautical Engineering? When to get forms for this?

Hello Friend,

Aeronautical Engineering is that branch of Science and Engineering which deals with the study of the Space Science and Research.

This course is frankly not very popular in India, but it has got huge scope outside India.

Eligibility Criteria :

the candidate should complete the 12th class Intermediate Aggregate of 50% marks in physics mathematics and chemistry seperately.

The candidate must complete the his diploma in Aeronautical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering

the candidate should be citizen of india.

Both male and female candidates are eligible for this engineering.

I would say this years most of the exams are either going on or over. So you cannot fill any more forms this year.

However the forms for these entrances are out from October month. You can read the newspapers or visit that particular college's website if you wish to know about them.

The IIT Forms can get bought from the AXIS Bank branches. You can also get in some other book shops or the IIT campus.
Similarly you may get the AIEEE forms from the Post Offices or other Banks. Please mention next time which entrance exam you want to apply for, to get exact information for it.

Thank You!
20th June 2012, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

wat is the free structure and wich are the best colleges in pune
26th April 2013, 02:17 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility:-

The eligibility criteria to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering is very much similar
to the eligibility criteria of other engineering branches.

You must have passed 12th or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and
Mathematics.

Top Aeronautical Colleges :

Indian Institute of Technology , Kharagpur
http://www.iitkgp.ac.in

Indian Institute of Technology , Bombay
http://www.iitb.ac.in

Indian Institute of Technology , Kanpur
http://www.iitk.ac.in

Indian Institute of Technology , Delhi
http://www.iitd.ac.in

Hindusthan College of Engineering & Technology , Coimbatore
http://www.hindusthan.net

Nehru Institute of Engineering & Technology , Coimbatore
http://www.nehrucolleges.org

Thankur Institute of Aviation Technology , Mumbai
http://www.tiatmumbai.in

Indian Aerospace & Engineering , Mumbai
www.iaemumbai.org

Thank you
26th April 2013, 10:28 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
HI!
For admission in top Aeronautical engineering you have to qualify the entrance exam like:-
> A.I.E.E.E
> I.S.AT
> I.I.T-J.E.E

ELIGIBILITY FOR A.I.E.E.E EXAM:-
> Pass 12th with minimum 50% marks from recognized University or Board.
For ST/SC candidate minimum 45% marks is require.
> The age limit for exam is 17-25 year.
> Maximum number of attempts is 3.
> The candidate must be citizen of India.

TOP AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING COLLEGE..

> Indian Institute of Technology, Powai, Mumbai
> Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
> Indian Institute of Technology, Chennai
> Madras Institute of Technology, Chennai
> Hindustan Inst of Engineering Technology,
> Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
> Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering

ALL THE BEST!
31st May 2013, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

I hav passed 12th with chem-44,bio-62,maths-48,phy-37...am i eligible for aeronautical..n wat shud i do for this...??
10th October 2014, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

EEE DIPLOMA STUDENTS ARE ELIGIBLE FOR AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING?
27th March 2017, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

Which colleges get admission in aeronautical engineering after 12th std without entrance exam?
3rd July 2017, 02:27 AM
Unregistered

Hi I wants to be aeronautical engineer, is after cracking jee mains and advanced any other exam is needed?
26th July 2017, 03:23 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir/madam, I want to know the date of admission form of bsc aeronautical engineering of any college and also the one thing for these CET is required. If yes then please inform me on these email [email protected] or message me on these number 7039832428.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?