25th February 2010, 06:14 PM
harikrishna1250

Which are the entrance exams for MSc Microbiology course? List of the universities offering the course with low fees in Karnataka?

l want to know about entrance exam for M.s.c microbiology and i want to know the list of some universities offering with low fees from karnataka

Related Questions:
  1. What to study for msc microbiology entrance for different universities?
  2. MSc Microbiology details required: Best Universities, papers, eligibility and dates o -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of universities and various affiliated colleges in Delhi and South India offering M.Phil and Ph.D in Microbiology? Information related to admission, fee and entrance exams?
  4. List of universities along with their details of entrance exam and syllabus, offering M.Sc course in Microbiology?
  5. List of top universities offering M.Ed Microbiology? How to get admission?
  6. Universities offering MSc in clinical microbiology in India? What is the admission procedure and the fee structure?
  7. Colleges offering M.Sc in Microbiology with low fees?
  8. List of College and Universities offering M.Sc in Microbiology in Kerala?
  9. List of the colleges in Mumbai offering MSc Microbiology
  10. List of the universities with fee structure offering Ph.D Microbiology programme? How can I get scholarship?
  11. Colleges in Chennai offering MSc medical microbiology? Entrance exams and jobs placements in Medical Microbiology?
  12. List of universities offering MSc in clinical microbiology?
  13. Universities having centers in Delhi/NCR offering MSc in Microbiology? I have completed BSc in Microbiology
  14. Am I eligible to do MSc in Microbiology after completing my graduation in Zoology(Hons)? List of universities which conduct MSc in Microbiology?
  15. List of Canadian Universities offering Integrated Ph.D in Microbiology? Do they provide Scholarship? List of Government Universities in Canada with low fee structure?
  16. List of colleges offering Phd course after doing MSc Microbiology?
  17. What kind of job can I get after completing MSc Medical Microbiology with first class? In which areas can I work? Universities offering Ph.D in medical microbiology? How to get admission?
  18. List of entrance exams available to study PhD in Microbiology in top universities of India? -- [New]
26th September 2011, 02:30 PM
vmbiradar

Default Re: Which are the entrance exams for MSc Microbiology course? List of the universities offering the course with low fees in Karnataka?

first think is that you should check the exams details of the universities which they send a circular to the particular colleges like microbiology where u studied, you just have to fill up the entrance forms to apply for M.Sc Microbiology course. when u go on applying in certain universities for entrance you can find out the details of low fees structure before giving your entrance exams, u can then choose one of the university to do M.Sc course
10th November 2011, 03:02 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which are the entrance exams for MSc Microbiology course? List of the universities offering the course with low fees in Karnataka?

dear friend,

this exam is organized by many university .
so just appear for their entrance test
and give their exam .
best of luck.
4th October 2013, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

what is time schedule and procedure of boiler profeciency exam held in karnataka?
4th October 2013, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

what is time schedule and conduction procedure of boiler profeciency exam held in karnataka state?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?