27th November 2011, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to do CS course being a candidate of MBA from MDU and having 10 months of experience in Accounts Department? Fee structure for this course?

i complete my MBA FORM MDU IN 2009.
AND NOW I HAVE 10 MONTHS EXP. INACCOUNTS DEPT.
THEN PLEASE TELL ME WHAT IS POCCEEDURE FOR DOING CS COURSE.
WHAT IS FEE STRUCTURE & PASSING SCORE.
TELL ME SOMETHING ABOUT CS COURSE.
REPLY ON MY EMAIL ID
I.E;
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MBA from Manipal university? Fee structure and procedure? Best universities for distance education?
  2. Fee structure and admission procedure of Company Secretary Course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Possibility to do distance LLB in MDU, Rohtak for 32 years old candidate? Total fee expenses of this course? -- [New]
  4. Procedure to join Part time MBA course being a candidate having 2 years of experience in Financial area and completed Graduation with first class? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  5. Can I do MCA 3rd year from MDU? What is the fee structure of the same?
  6. Fee structure and eligibility criteria for MDU Rohtak?
  7. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  8. Eligibility criteria to do CS course? Fee structure for this course? Is this mandatory of going through 15 months Training?
  9. Procedure to get admission and fee structure for Correspondence MBA course?
  10. Is it possible to do CS along with MBA? How to apply for the course and what is the fee structure?
  11. What to do now to grow up in career being a candidate having completed MBA and with 8 years of experience in Accounts & Finance?
  12. Procedure to get admission in CS? I am a MBA student
  13. List of MBA colleges for a candidate who has secured 78% in CAT and having 28 months of work experience?
  14. In which department can I get recruited after completing MBA with with experience in HR recruitment?
  15. Is IGNOU better or MDU for MBA course? Is the course duration 2 or 3 years?
  16. Can I take admission in June-July in MDU university for B.Ed correspondence if my results are pending till October? Fee structure of B.Ed for two years or single year?
  17. Registration procedure in ICWA, fee structure and duration of course?
  18. Fee structure for MBA(IT and Finance)? Procedure for admission?
28th November 2011, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to do CS course being a candidate of MBA from MDU and having 10 months of experience in Accounts Department? Fee structure for this course?

I just wanna know oral couching centre of company secretary course in dehradun plz reply
25th June 2012, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to do CS course being a candidate of MBA from MDU and having 10 months of experience in Accounts Department? Fee structure for this course?

I did MBA and having more than 4yrs. of experience in Finanace & Accounts. So is there any exemption for the MBA guys in this course!! pls revert me on my mail [email protected].
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?