30th June 2011, 10:54 AM
sonam 2011

Is IGNOU better or MDU for MBA course? Is the course duration 2 or 3 years?

Hi,

I am b.tech passout and have 1 yr work experience , Plz suggest me doing mba is better from IGNOU or MDU.. ?? As i have job also, suggest me MBA where i can easily clear subjects and also i should get degree?? what is the course duration 2 or 3 yrs?? PLEASE suggest...

29th August 2011, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is IGNOU better or MDU for MBA course? Is the course duration 2 or 3 years?

hello sir i m Rinki,want to know which is better 4 mba in distance,mdu or idnou?will exam at regional centre or at main campus
12th September 2011, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is IGNOU better or MDU for MBA course? Is the course duration 2 or 3 years?

after completing ignou MBA i gettin any job or not
3rd October 2011, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

I am BCA passout and have 1 yr work experience , Plz suggest me doing mba is better from IGNOU or SMU.. ?? As i have job also, suggest me MBA where i can easily clear subjects and also i should get degree?? what is the course duration 2 or 3 yrs?? PLEASE suggest...
15th November 2011, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am MBA (Marketing) IGNOU Student of last sem. I want to know that what I can do after My MBA ? Ph.D Or Service what is preferablae for me ?
27th November 2012, 04:02 PM
Dheeraj_fbd

Iam also looking for some satisfactory answer..MDU or IGNOU..pls reply
27th November 2012, 06:22 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Hi,
IGNOU university is very much more efficient. You have a good education system with the latest course curriculum. Also the fees of MBA is very much less in IGNOU. IGNOU MBA costs you around Rs.21000 for the entire 2-2and 1/2 year course. The MBA program contains of 21 courses and each course is worth Rs.800. So you see here the course is very cheap and that too having the same or even better level of education than regular courses. You have to be a 50% or more marks holder like regular MBA. Then you will be eligible to sit for the MBA entrance test, which is OPENMAT. OPENMAT forms are available in the official website of IGNOU. It would cost you Rs.550. So log onto the website to sit for the examination. If you clear this 3 hour test, you will be selected in IGNOU MBA.
31st July 2013, 07:36 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

HI

MDU has regular MBA program while IGNOU has correspondence MBA program.
Regular MBA is always better than correspondence MBA program

If you do your MBA from MDU, duration of program would be 2 years
If you do your MBA from IGNOU, duration of program would be atleast 2.5 years (max 8 years)

All the best
19th June 2017, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

I plan to do Masters in English through distance learning. Please suggest me a good university for the same. Also, please suggest if MDU is better or IGNOU
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?