28th November 2011, 08:19 AM
sandiptaa

How to get a government job after scoring 7.6 CGPA? Information about the recruitment and the vacancies?

[COLOR="Red"]hello.
I am a student under bput wid cgpa of 7.6. I want to get a govt job bt am nt getting right information at right time.. can u help me with d recruitment and vacancies coming up dis year??

Related Questions:
  1. What are the posts for MCA students in Government Sectors? From where to find info about various vacancies in government sectors?
  2. Do I have a chance to get a government job after scoring 8.3 CGPA?
  3. Government jobs after finishing B.Tech in Computer Science? Information regarding best fields in government sector?
  4. What is the total government job vacancies for MPSC? -- [New]
  5. Vacancies which are available in government as well as private jobs? What to do after B.Tech government job? Time and schedule of various government vacancies? Names of the various listed companies? Books to be referred and coaching centers?
  6. Will there be any Government Job Vacancies for me being a candidate of B.Sc in IT?
  7. Any government job vacancies for MBA(HR) students?
  8. Previous papers of DMRC for the post of Junior Engineer (Electrical) -- [Most Discussed]
  9. how to get a good job in central or state government after scoring 7.94 CGPA upto VII Sem?
  10. Can one attend IBM recruitment with 6.97 CGPA in B.Tech? Will my CGPA round off to 7?
  11. Where can I get government job after passing M.Com and MBA? Are there any vacancies in government sectors where the recruitment is done on the bases of interview without written test?
  12. When can I fill the form of NCERT?
  13. Any government job vacancies available after passing 12th science?
  14. When is the exam of Delhi Police headconstable?
  15. How to join Indian Railway after completing B.Tech IT?
  16. Any IT jobs in Government Sector? How to apply for it? From where can I get the information about the vacancies?
  17. Need information about job vacancies in Dredging Corporation of India Limited?
  18. Any government job for me after scoring 7.8 CGPA in B.Tech?
19th July 2012, 11:59 PM
abthar

Default Re: How to get a government job after scoring 7.6 CGPA? Information about the recruitment and the vacancies?

hi

now a days a lot of government job is available in our country and the basic qualification for graduate is should have 55% in their career...

various government sector offering jobs frequently are

upsc

ssc

bsnl

bpcl

indian oil

bhl

bhel

isro

railway

airways

marine

defence

etc

apply soon

all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?