5th November 2012, 09:36 PM
gopirajugavini

How to join Indian Railway after completing B.Tech IT?

sir i completed my btech it iwant to join indian railway tell me the process

Related Questions:
  1. Exams for getting railways jobs -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How can I join Indian Railway after completing B.Tech with 80% from electronics and communication branch
  3. Jobs in Indian Railway after completing B.Tech with 55% in Computer Science and Engineering?
  4. How to join Indian railway?
  5. How to do training in Indian Railway at Ajmer
  6. How to join railway Engineering after B.Tech? I am a student of B.Tech 3rd ECE branch
  7. Job Opportunities for me in Railways being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  8. Which exams do I have to write to seek a job in Railways after passing B.Tech? What is the upcoming exam date?
  9. What kind of job is offered in Indian Railway for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
  10. How to join Indian Railway after passing 10th with 63% in 12th
  11. How to join Clerk post in Indian Railway? -- [New]
  12. Which will be the best option for me to change the job profile to HR by doing MBA course or carrying on with the same profile being a candidate of working as Systems Engineer with TCS from 3 years?
  13. Which Exams I have to take to join Indian Railway after completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  14. Job opportunities after B.Tech in Railway and information about the entrance exam with syllabus?
  15. How can I join Indian Navy after passing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
  16. How to join Indian Army after completing B.Tech in electronics and communication department
  17. Can CSE students get a job in Indian Railway? How much is the salary offered to them?
  18. Job opportunities in Indian Railway after B.Tech. in ECE

20th November 2012, 10:03 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Indian Railway after completing B.Tech IT?

Usually candidates under mechanical or electrical degrees are considered for selection in railways. B.Tech IT graduates can apply for selected positions. You can apply for Junior Engineer positions. You can also apply for Section Engineer in selected departments. Details on jobs can be collected from the portal of RRB.

15th December 2012, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

how i join indian railway after my b tech with electrical engineering?

10th June 2013, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

sir I'm in b.tech fourth year & i'm doing b.tech from ME .sir please tell me what are the jobs options for me in railways for high sallery.

10th June 2013, 03:32 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend

After completion of your bachelor's degree in information technology ,you have two options for joining the Indian Railways which are discussed as below:

The first option is that different job vacancies are out for the B.tech freshers on the official website of Railway Recruitment Board.From there you can choose the job vacancies according to your qualification and apply for it.

After clearing the written test and personal interview ,you will able to get recruitment in Indian Railways.

However if you want a much respectable job with handsome salary along with other allowances ,the best second option for you will be to go for the Indian Engineering services examinations conducted by the UPSC every year.

Since you are from information technology ,so you will have to give examination in trades like civil,mechanical,electrical,electronics and telecommunications.

The age limit is 21-30 years for the general candidates .Relaxation of three years to obc and five years to sc/st respectively.

You must be an Indian citizen.

There are four attempts for general candidates ,seven for obc and no limit for the SC/ST respectively.

After clearing the different stages of this examination ,you will be able to get job in the Indian Railways if vacancies are available for different posts in it.

For any more details regarding this exam you can visit www.upsc.gov.in

Hope the information helps you .If you have any more query regarding then you can leave your message here .We will get back to you as soon as possible.

All the best

aashisranjan784

3rd August 2013, 09:14 AM
Unregistered

i just want to know that i am studen of BA can i aligabal for railway railway job

8th September 2013, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Hi.. i am a student of ECE b.tech final year. I want to know how should i prepare my self for UPSC xam ?

11th January 2014, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

what are the entrance rrb conducts for a mechanical engineering graduate and in which month it is conducted?

24th April 2014, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Requested Sir,
I just want to know about the different post in railway as i have completed my B.Tech (IT). Is there any post in railway for the fresher?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?