30th October 2015, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

What type of exam we need to clear for getting a government job in Railways?

I want to know the what type of exam I will have to clear to get govt job railway after bsc nursing...? Can someone please let me know the complete details of the same? I just wanted to make sure that I will get the job right after my graduation now.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get a government job in railways if I have one backlog?
  2. Government job in railways after passing IT? What exam to clear and what is the syllabus of the exam?
  3. Is it possible for me to get a government job in railways after completion of B.Tech in Computer Science?
  4. From where could I get notified about the jobs in railways or government banks? What should I do to get a job?
  5. How can I apply for government job in India after completion of my mechanical engineering this year?
  6. What can I do to get the government jobs being an commerce student?
  7. Is it possible for me to get the government job in Railways if I am physically challenged?
  8. How to get a good job in Indian Railways after passing B.Tech 4 years
  9. What should I do to get a job in Indian Railways after scoring 60% aggregate in B.E ECE? Which exams do I have to clear
  10. What type of exams are available for US in railways?
  11. Government job in Railways after B.Sc (IT)? Any other Government jobs?
  12. Various government jobs that suitable for Ladies? What about Railways? Details of applying in Railways?
  13. How to get a government job in Indian Railways after completing 12th science? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Application procedure for dental jobs in State Government and Southern railways?
  15. What is the possibility of getting a government job in railways or teaching job?
  16. What type of government job will I get after studying 4th semester?
  17. How can I get the government job in bank, post office or railways?
  18. Can I get a government job after completion of D.Ed course?
31st October 2015, 08:34 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What type of exam we need to clear for getting a government job in Railways?

To get the government job in Railways, the candidate should apply for an entrance exam.

Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) is an entrance exam conducted for the eligible candidates to recruit them in various positions in railways.

ELIGIBILITY :

* Candidate should be citizen of India.

* Candidates age should be in the range of 18-30 years.

* Age relaxation is applicable as per norms.

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS :

For Technical cadre :

* Candidate should complete graduation in any discipline from any recognized university.

For Non-Technical cadre :

* Candidate should complete 10+2 or equivalent from any recognized board.

SELECTION PROCEDURE :

* Written exam.

* Personal Interview.
31st October 2015, 10:26 PM
mwh

Default Re: What type of exam we need to clear for getting a government job in Railways?

For getting a railway government job you have to clear the examination conducted by the RRB.
There are different type of railway jobs available,they are
technical jobs
non technical jobs
the minimum age for these examination is 21-30 years.
the minimum educational qualification is graduation.
so,for these exams you have to prepare RS AGARWAL aptitude,verbal and non verbal.
31st October 2015, 11:47 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

It depends on the qualification. Since In Indian Railways there is a availability of various posts which are given below. Through various methods the recruitment will takes place.

<> Group A-- Through Civil Services

<> Group B --- IES and Combined Medical Examination

<> Group C and D --- Through Railways recruitment board.
31st October 2015, 11:49 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

There is common examination for the candidates of the different graduation discipline. So there is common syllabus and question paper for all.

Generally the examination is conducted in the written as well as interview and the candidates have to qualify in both the stages for the final selection. The written paper contains the question of General knowledge, Mathematical reasoning, English and Mathematics. So you need good practice to qualify in the examination.
15th November 2015, 04:41 PM
shivani sawarn
Member+

To land the administration position in Railways, the competitor ought to apply for a selection test.

Railroad Recruitment Board (RRB) is a selection test led for the qualified contender to enroll them in different positions in rail routes.

Eligibility criteria required for the RRB examination:-

* Candidate ought to be subject of India.

* Candidates age ought to be in the scope of 18-30 years.

* Age unwinding is material according to standards.

Instructive QUALIFICATIONS :

For Technical unit :

* Candidate ought to finish graduation in any order from any perceived college.

For Non-Technical unit :

* Candidate ought to finish 10+2 or comparable from any perceived board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?