29th November 2011, 07:51 AM
dineshvarma.che

Which Job is suitable for me being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in Chemical Engineering and not having good subject knowledge?

Hello sir .........
I am Dinesh.I am in B.tech(chemical engg.) final year.I have 62.2% in my degree.But i don't have good knowledge in my subjects. .....which job is suitable for me and what exam should i attend?
thanking you sir

Related Questions:
  1. Which job is suitable for me after studying B.Tech chemical engineering with 61.1%?
  2. How can I join Air Force being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
  3. Job opportunities for Girls in Chemical Engineering? Syllabus of the B.Tech Chemical Engineering in Kerala University? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Government job opportunities for handicapped students after completing B.Tech in chemical engineering?
  5. Procedure to get Job in ISRO being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. Procedure to apply for Mini Project in DRDO being a candidate of pursuing BE in Chemical Engineering?
  7. Can I do Diploma on Boilers being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering? What Job Opportunities can I get in coming days?
  8. What kind of Government Jobs are best suitable for me being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech in Computer Science?
  9. How to get a job in Singapore as a fresh candidate? I am doing final year B.Tech Chemical Engineering in Coimbatore
  10. How can we find a good job which will be suitable for my profile? -- [New]
  11. Which Companies I can prefer for Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in ECE stream?
  12. What are the steps to be followed to become Meteorologist?
  13. Which course should I take after completion of Diploma in Electronics?
  14. Which job will be suitable for a final year engineering student?
  15. Which branch is more suitable for me in ME being a candidate of pursuing final year BE with ECE stream?
  16. Suitable 3 months Dissertation course for me being a candidate pursuing M.Sc in Microbiology?
  17. Suitable job in Abroad for B.Tech Civil Engineering final year student? Detailed procedure to apply for it?
  18. Which Companies I am suitable for getting Job being a candidate of pursuing M.Tech in Digital Communication and Networking?
17th January 2012, 08:43 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Job is suitable for me being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in Chemical Engineering and not having good subject knowledge?

After your B.Tech you can appear for several entrance exams conducted by the central and state government. Entrance exam conducted by UPSC, SSC, State Level PSC, RRB , IBPS, Other Nationalized Banks etc. for several posts in different government departments. To know more follow the employment news, you can refer, www.upsc.gov.in , www.employmentnews.gov.in for information on government jobs.
You can apply for the exam for the job of your interest and knowledge. Some of the exam you can appear are listed below;
Special Class Railway Apprentice Exam: 29.1.2012
Combined Defense Service Exam: 12.2.2012
Civil Service Exam: 20.5.2012
Engineering Services Exam: 15.6.2012
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?