13th July 2014, 02:23 AM
Unregistered

Suitable job in Abroad for B.Tech Civil Engineering final year student? Detailed procedure to apply for it?

Sir,
currently I am pursuing my B-Tech in CIVIL ENGG final year,
and wish to work abroad. please guide me what
would be the correct job for me and
what would be the various procedures??????

10th April 2017, 12:19 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Suitable job in Abroad for B.Tech Civil Engineering final year student? Detailed procedure to apply for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
currently I am pursuing my B-Tech in CIVIL ENGG final year,
and wish to work abroad. please guide me what
would be the correct job for me and
what would be the various procedures??????

It is not easy to get a job in abroad after completion of B.Tech Civil Engineering without work experience. First you have to complete the course and then apply for jobs in India. You should work here and gain some work experience in India. With two or three years work experience, you can apply for jobs in abroad countries like Middle East Countries. The job vacancy details will be released in the leading newspapers and in the job portals. You have to apply for a post that suits your portfolio. The interview will be conducted in India or through Skype. If selected you will be given the offer letter, then you can apply for visa to work in that particular country.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?