17th August 2011, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

Which branch is more suitable for me in ME being a candidate of pursuing final year BE with ECE stream?

i am final yr b.e. student from ece dept.which branch will be suitable for me for doing m.e.? Reply me as early as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which Jobs are correct choice for me being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech course in ECE stream?
  2. Which Companies I can prefer for Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in ECE stream?
  3. Which stream is better for pursuing MS degree? I am a final year B.Tech(ECE) student
  4. What kind of Government Jobs are best suitable for me being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech in Computer Science?
  5. Which are the good companies in Hyderabad? I am pursuing B.Tech final year in ECE stream
  6. How to get into Core Companies being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech in EEE stream?
  7. Which are the good electronic companies in Hyderabad? I am pursuing B.Tech final year in ECE stream -- [New]
  8. Which branch is best suitable to me in MBA being a candidate of BCA and not good in Programming?
  9. Can I eligible for SSC Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of ECE?
  10. How can I apply for IAF being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in ECE?
  11. Suitable 3 months Dissertation course for me being a candidate pursuing M.Sc in Microbiology?
  12. Which posts I can apply for in Indian Army being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech in ECE?
  13. Which kind of courses are useful for me being a candidate of pursuing final year of ECE Diploma course?
  14. How to prepare for GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in ECE?
  15. Am I eligible for SBI PO Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in EEE stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Will I be eligible to get Placement in IBM with one backlog being a candidate of pursuing final year of ECE?
  17. Attending bank exam while pursuing final year B.E ECE
  18. How to get a Job in Cap Gemini being a candidate of pursuing 4th year of B.Tech in ECE stream?
20th August 2011, 06:57 AM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Which branch is more suitable for me in ME being a candidate of pursuing final year BE with ECE stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am final yr b.e. student from ece dept.which branch will be suitable for me for doing m.e.? Reply me as early as possible.
Hello friend
Being a final year student my research on this topic may help you to make the selection.

As you are in this stage of confusion for choosing M.Tech Specialization. I also faced the same situation last year.

anyways coming to our group As you know our group has lot of opportunities anywhere and in any place just you have to get time to complete and learn things that's all there are many things to learn.

according to my research Most of the articles which I read on this topic suggest me that No one really wanted or needed to do M.Tech.

Actually most of the persons take M.tech for only their upgradation in their position in a software firm to satisfy their eligibility criteria.

But to do work in a sofware company there is no need of M.Tech right Just a B.Techhiee can do the same what a M.Tech person does.

But some of the persons will select to learn something or will join in M.Tech course to master in certain area.

If you are the aspirant of Research and development then you will have a certain interest in out fields like
interest may be in VLSI
in Embedded system
in Something else

where you want to know about the past achievement and you want to develop further then without any suggestions by the people like us only you will select the course.

Only for job Upgradation there is no need of M.tech but if you really want High money then crack gate and get into IIT's then get selected in top companies with high pay packages.

My final verdict is All the specializations like ES ,VLSI, CS everything has good scope if you are really interested to do that.

All the best in selection of the specialization.

Regards

~AdityA~
20th August 2011, 11:15 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which branch is more suitable for me in ME being a candidate of pursuing final year BE with ECE stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friend,

You are from ECE branch and you want to know about the best M-TECH program. In India there are so many branches are there for M-TECH degree.

So you can choose any of these branch

1. Digital Electronics & Communication
2. Systems & Signal Processing
3. Computers & Communications
4. VLSI System Design
5. Digital Electronics & Communication Systems
6. Digital Systems Electronics
7. Microwave & Radar Engineering
8. Communications Engineering
9. Embedded Systems and VLSI Design
10. Electronics Instumentation and Comm.Systems
11. Communications and Signal Processing
12. Communication & Radar Systems
13. Microwave Engineering

But the best departments is Digital Electronics & Communication and Embedded Systems and VLSI Design , Because research works for those branch is increased rapidly .

thanks
20th August 2011, 03:12 PM
jaydip62
Member+

Default Re: Which branch is more suitable for me in ME being a candidate of pursuing final year BE with ECE stream?

after coplete b.e degree, you have to gave a GATE exam. it is a entress exam to take addmition in M.E . branch depend on your interest. but mechanical or electrical branch is more suitable to get job.
20th August 2011, 03:46 PM
sg1991

After doing B.E. in ECE you can do M.E. or M.Tech. in a number of fields like-
* Embedded System
* VLSI design
* Digital Electronics
* Digital Communication
* Communication Systems
* Robotics etc.

According to me M.Tech. in Robotics will be the best option because it is one of the new and emerging fields in India. It is also very interesting.
14th June 2014, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of B.Tech final year with IT branch.Can I complete M.Tech with civil engineering ?
17th September 2015, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Can anyone suggest about doing Mtech.in radar and microwave engineering, its scope of opportunities in India?
19th June 2016, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

I am from Andhra Pradesh(au region). I got gate rank 5600 in ECE. I want join in m- tech. I have these options.
1. VLSI
2. Radar and microwave engineering
3. Computers and communication engineering
4. Avionics
5. Communication systems
6. Signal p
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?