3rd December 2011, 02:38 PM
shanthinipriya

What documents that I need to submit to enter into IPCC after completion of B.Com?

respected sir,
after pursuing b.com, i heard there is a possibility can enter into ipcc.i want to know the details what are all the materials that i need to submit?if they require consolidated mark sheet of my graduation or my semester mark sheet(all 6 semester) is quite enough.

10th December 2011, 05:11 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What documents that I need to submit to enter into IPCC after completion of B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanthinipriya View Post
respected sir,
after pursuing b.com, i heard there is a possibility can enter into ipcc.i want to know the details what are all the materials that i need to submit?if they require consolidated mark sheet of my graduation or my semester mark sheet(all 6 semester) is quite enough.
Hello friend,
Its not true that a graduate is eligible to directly apply for the Integrated Professional Competence Course-IPCC.
Candidates holding bachelors degree, masters degree or who have only qualified +2 has to go through the Common Proficiency Test usually referred as CPT.
The test is mandatory for every individual to be eligible for the IPCC.

For more information, refer to the official website of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
10th December 2011, 06:59 PM
akashcg02

Default Re: What documents that I need to submit to enter into IPCC after completion of B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanthinipriya View Post
respected sir,
Hiii, you are not eligible for IPCC unless you pass CPT, ie, the foundation course. there was a proposal in the parliament regarding the exemption of CPT for graduates, but, it is only accepted but not amended, so due to this respect, you should have to clear CPT and then go for IPCC.
12th December 2011, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
again this is shanthini.but got a news that from January it comes to performance.is it true or not.if you have any documents through this pls send that also..
17th August 2012, 08:36 AM
Unregistered

i want to know that what document are required for ipcc registration
19th July 2013, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

what document thar i need to submit enter into IPCC after completion of B.COM?
22nd October 2013, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

What documents that I need to submit to enter into IPCC after completion of B.Com?
23rd October 2013, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

what are the certificates required for applying IPCC after B.COM
28th September 2014, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

sir
actually i am pursuing b com i have compleated my 1 year with 45 Percent . according to pune unversity 1 year b come xam is conducted by college and 2 and 3rd exam is conducted by university if i score 60 percent marks in 2nd and 3rd year so can I apply for ipcc
2nd September 2015, 08:39 PM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

Hello friends.....................

Yes, you can eligible for CA-IPCC Course Directly.

But, you are not Mentioned your Percentage Details, anyway i will give you some information.

For doing CA Course 2 Ways are there.

1. After 10+2 you can enter the CA Course through CA-CPT Route.

2. After the Graduation You Can Enter the CA-IPCC (Intermediate) directly through direct entry Scheme.

But, as per the ICAI Rules Commerce related degree with 55% and Non-Commerce with 60% graduates only eligible for CA-IPCC Course.

So, if you have More than 55% then you can eligible to enter the CA Course through direct entry Scheme otherwise you can enter the CA Course through the CA-CPT Route.

And for Applying CA-IPCC Course Through Graduation you must Submit the following

1. 10th marks memo’s.
2. Inter Memo’s.
3. Graduation marks sheet.

For more details www.icai.org

All the Best
7th January 2016, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

i am completed BBA am already register CPT but i want Convert to the direct entry so i have provisional certificate and 1 to 6 marksheet except 5 th sem marksheet that is eligible for direct entry i have 8.2 cgpa
26th July 2019, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Good evening sir I am aravindh I have completed b.com (IT) in 2019 I am not having consolidation certificate but I have 5 semester original marksheets and 6th semester marksheet Xerox can I register the CA inter for may 2020th examination
5th September 2020, 03:26 AM
Unregistered

At tha time of provisinol ragistration through direct entry route, is it important that we are upload bcom 1st year and 2nd year marksheet along with 3rd year admit card??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?