19th January 2016, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

Is there possibility to change school in 12th? What is the procedure followed for the same?

Hello,

In class 10 due to B2 grades in maths my school didn't appreciated with science...so I changed my school and took admission in class 11 with science and itz hell away from my house (2 hours journey) but as the days are passing the schools demands are rising and its getting hard difficult to feed up there finance so in class 12 I want to get back in my previous school...the principal too agreed if i give them good result....
So will the board agree to my financial problem...

19th January 2016, 03:31 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there possibility to change school in 12th? What is the procedure followed for the same?

You can change your school after completion of any class. The board will definitely allow you to change your school but for that you must have to submit some documents in the support. The supporting documents includes your migration certificate, mark sheet of the 11th class. Take care that you must not have any backlog in your 11th standard otherwise you are not allowed to change your school. So you simply have to fill new admission form and submit the above mentioned documents. After submitting the fee you can start your class from the decided date.
19th January 2016, 10:57 PM
kantraman

Default Re: Is there possibility to change school in 12th? What is the procedure followed for the same?

Yes there is a full possibility of changing school in +2 .For this firstly you will have to submit the transfer certificate in a school where you want to get admission from former school.But if you want to change the state then you will have to produce a certificate that is counter signed by deputy director of that state.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?