1st September 2015, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Is there any age bar for doing CA studies? Am I eligible to do CA if I didn't get my graduation mark sheet?

I have completed my graduation in the year 2008-09 from kalina university, but I didn’t got my mark sheet because I have 1 AT KT in s y b.com.

So is it possible for me to apply for CA studies and also is there any age bar for the particular course. Please reply.?

1st September 2015, 08:03 PM
dinesh the king

Default Re: Is there any age bar for doing CA studies? Am I eligible to do CA if I didn't get my graduation mark sheet?

Ya sir.There will be age limit in any course but the thing is that your age doesn't exceed for eligibility.so,you can go for CA studies.But one more problem is as you didn't completed your B.COM you have the entrance test (i.e,CPT)By qualifying that exam you can opt CA studies.ALL THE BEST
2nd September 2015, 10:22 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any age bar for doing CA studies? Am I eligible to do CA if I didn't get my graduation mark sheet?

No, there is no age bar for pursuing CA studies.
But you are not eligible to do CA, if didn't get your graduation mark sheet, as you have failed in 1 subject.
To enrol in CA course, you have to complete your graduation and pass all the subjects.
After clearing your graduation you can get admission in CA course.
2nd September 2015, 08:29 PM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

Hello friends.....................

First of all for CA Course NO Age limit is there.

Just need qualification for Doing CA Course is 10+2.

But you are already graduated so, you can Eligible for CA Course.

For doing CA Course 2 Ways are there.

1. After 10+2 you can enter the CA Course through CA-CPT Route.

2. After the Graduation You Can Enter the CA-IPCC (Intermediate) directly through direct entry Scheme.

But, as per the ICAI Rules Commerce related degree with 55% and Non-Commerce with 60% graduates only eligible for CA-IPCC Course.

So, if you have More than 55% then you can eligible to enter the CA Course through direct entry Scheme otherwise you can enter the CA Course through the CA-CPT Route.

And for Applying CA-IPCC Course Through Graduation you must Submit the Graduation marks sheet to ICAI Board, otherwise they are not accepting the registration.

All the Best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?