6th November 2010, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Previous years GET recruitment written test question of Instrumentation and Control?

Sir,
I need previous year GET recruitment written test questions of Instrumentation and Control because I have to appear in exam of Jindal Steel And Power Limited .
Thank You.

Related Questions:
  1. Previous Year Paper of GET Recruitment Exam for Jindal Steel and Power ltd?
  2. Last 5 years papers of NTPC Executive Engineering Entrance Exam for control and instrumentation students? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Previous year Question Papers of GATE Exam for Instrumentation and Control stream?
  4. NTPC previous years question papers for diploma trainee control and instrumentation engineering
  5. Mumbai University B.E in Instrumentation Engineering 5th Sem Control System Components Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Previous year test papers for NTPC entrance exam for Instrumentation? -- [New]
  7. NPCIL previous years question papers for instrumentation stream for engineering trainee recruitment?
  8. Mumbai University-Instrumentation Engineering 7th Sem Advanced Control Systems Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Last 5 years question papers of BOB PO recruitment written exam?
  10. Hexaware Placement Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Syllabus of JSPL written exam for Instrumentation and control branch
  12. How to prepare for ABB written test for instrumentation and control engineering?
  13. Andhra Bank PO Recruitment Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Where can I get study material and previous years papers of diploma CET? I have finished diploma in electronics instrumentation and control department
  15. Last 5 years question papers of NTPC exam for instrumentation and control engineering?
  16. iSoft Placement Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Previous year instrumentation and control engineering GATE question papers?
  18. What is the recruitment pattern of Radix Software Company? Previous years written test papers?
16th June 2011, 02:15 PM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: Previous years GET recruitment written test question of Instrumentation and Control?

yeah previous year paper is very necessary for preparing any exams through this we come to know the pattern of xams
here i give you some link from wher you download these paper:
1>http://entrance-exam.net/ntpc-executive-trainee-test-papers/
2>http://www.indianjobtalks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17165
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?