10th June 2015, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Does Mumbai University conducts B.Ed. through correspondence? What is the procedure?

I am a b.com graduate from Mumbai Univesity with 43.83%. Does Mumbai University conducts B.Ed. through correspondence? What is the procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. When does Mumbai University conducts its entrance exams for B.Ed course? What is the whole procedure?
  2. How to do correspondence B.Ed in Mumbai?
  3. Does Mumbai university conduct B.Ed correspondence course? Where can I do my correspondence B.Ed course?
  4. Information about B.Ed correspondence in Mumbai University?
  5. Procedure for B.Ed correspondence admission in Mumbai University?
  6. How to pursue correspondence B.Ed course from Mumbai? Institutes offering correspondence in B.Ed in Mumbai? Procedure for admission?
  7. How to do B.Ed course from Mumbai University? What is the fees for that college?
  8. What is the procedure to apply for B.Ed correspondence course?
  9. How to do correspondence MSc in Chemistry from Punjab University? What is the procedure for admission?
  10. How can I get job in cet bed in south mumbai?
  11. Procedure to do B.Ed course in Mumbai University?
  12. Eligibility criteria for B.Ed correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the procedure for admission in FYB.Com? What is the fee structure for admission?
  14. Delhi university conducts MSc in Microbiology through correspondence?
  15. Date of entrance test for admissions to B.Ed correspondence courses? Procedure to apply for the course? Date of entrance exams and admissions to Mumbai University(regular course)?
  16. How to do B.Ed degree course through correspondence? i am a graduate from Mumbai University
  17. How may I get details about B.Ed Entrance for Mumbai university ?
  18. How to do LLB correspondence course from Mumbai after completing graduation in B.Com from SNDT University
11th June 2015, 07:17 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Mumbai University conducts B.Ed. through correspondence? What is the procedure?

Yes, Mumbai university is offering Part-time and full time B.Ed courses, but you are not eligible for admission in B.Ed course, in Mumbai university, because to get B.Ed course admission in Mumbai university, candidates should have completed their graduation with minimum 45% of marks, but you have only 43.83% of marks, so, you are not eligible for B.Ed course admission in Mumbai university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?