28th July 2011, 02:06 AM
Forum2011

List of the top universities in US and UK for MS Finance course? Is GMAT course acceptable for these courses?

Hi
I would like to know some of the top universities (US & UK) for Ms Finance courses (not Financial Engineering) and how well is the acceptability of GMAT scores in these courses?

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities offering admission through GMAT in Abroad? Can I qualify GMAT if prepare for CAT?
  2. Any part time higher management courses available? Is GMAT score acceptable?
  3. List of top 10 universities where GMAT score is required for admission?
  4. Can I give GRE exam to get a better job than doing a government job? -- [New]
  5. Top 5 courses in finance having one year program?
  6. Any part time higher management courses available? Which are the courses offered? Is GMAT or any other score acceptable?
  7. Which courses to choose for Masters degree in Canada having done BBA? List of Universities which do not consideer GMAT and GRE scores?
  8. If I do my MSc from UK then will it be valid in Australia?
  9. Requirements of pursuing MBA in Abroad?
  10. List of top reputable universities in UK and US where I can study BBA in Management or Finance?
  11. Which are the further courses available after BSc Microbiology Honors? List of top universities offering the courses? Possibilities of jobs after the course completion?
  12. Is it possible to study MBA in Germany through TOEFL? Detailed information about TOEFL?
  13. List of top universities for MS course in UK and USA? Which courses should I select? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is there any other entrance other than GMAT? I am pursuing B.Tech in ECE
  15. How may I get scholarship for doing MBA in USA?
  16. How to get ISB seat in hyderabad? How to prepare? I am working in HCL Technologies Ltd
  17. List of top 10 universities of US/UK/Germany to pursue MS programme? Procedure for applying in those universities?
  18. Is it mandatory to appear in GMAT for studying MBA in Australia?
7th September 2011, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the top universities in US and UK for MS Finance course? Is GMAT course acceptable for these courses?

i have done ca and have a bcom degree and want to go for one year ms program in finance.m i eligible?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?