21st December 2011, 11:54 AM
balviv

What is the easier way to score high marks in GATE ECE stream? How to start my preparation?

sir,what is the easy way to score high marks in gate ece stream?how can i start my preparation sir?presently am doing my third year b.tech.can you tell me pls sir

Related Questions:
  1. How to start preparation for GATE exam? I am doing B.Tech ECE
  2. How should I start preparation for GATE Exam to get into NTPC being a candidate of pursuing 3rd semester of ECE stream?
  3. How to do M.Tech in Computer Sciences after finishing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  4. Can I get admission with 16 marks in GATE? -- [New]
  5. Good colleges where a B.E(ECE) student can get admission through GATE score? Do IITs, NITs and IISc's accept student with high GATE score and less than 60% aggregate?
  6. How can I prepare to score good marks in GATE? Online Tutors for preparation?
  7. In which college of Tamil Nadu I will get admission if secured 31384 AIR in GATE(ECE) being an OBC student? In which company I can apply for job with GATE score?
  8. How much marks should I score in GATE to get admission in IIT? Tips for self preparation?
  9. How should I prepare for GATE exam?
  10. Should I start GATE preparation if pursuing 6th semester of B.Tech(ECE)? Benefits of appearing GATE?
  11. How much will be my GATE score after scoring 13 marks in ECE?
  12. How to prepare for GATE to secure seat in IIT? Suitable books and coaching classes in Hyderabad for preparation?
  13. How to calculate GATE 2015 score? Expected score having 25.39 marks?
  14. Tips and tricks to be followed for GATE exam?
  15. When should I start the Gate preparation while I have completed B.E ECE 4th semester?
  16. how much marks required to gate addmission in NIT through GATE -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which books to refer for GATE ECE preparation?
  18. Is it possible to get admission in M.tech after passing degree in engineering with 60% aggregate
15th May 2012, 12:15 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the easier way to score high marks in GATE ECE stream? How to start my preparation?

You have to start your exam preparation now itself. First step in exam preparation is to collect syllabus meant for the GATE exam. Set up a timetable for exam preparation without affecting your regular academic curriculum. Dedicate at least one hour regularly for exam preparation. Solving previous years question paper and referring prescribed books are other is certain methods for exam preparation.
4th April 2014, 02:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the easier way to score high marks in GATE ECE stream? How to start my preparation?

what are the easy topics for ece student to get good marks in gate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?