30th December 2011, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

Fee structure for MBA course under Management Quota in PSG College, Tamil Nadu?

kindly need the fees structure at psg college,tamil nadu for tha management quota seat for mba.........

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff required for Automobile Engineering in PSG college? How much is the fee structure for the management quota seat in PSG college?
  2. List of colleges AIEEE college in Tamil Nadu?
  3. Which are the colleges outside Chennai that I can get after scoring 184.25?
  4. Is a candidate passed 10th from abroad and 12th from Tamil Nadu, eligible for NRI quota? What's the eligibility criteria for Tamil nadu engineering college counselling?
  5. MCA approved medical college-mbbs-college admission in management quota under 15 lakh rupees in tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which are the colleges that I can get after scoring 29 marks in TANCET exam
  7. Fee structure to get direct admission in DGO through management quota?
  8. Any government, private medical colleges for 190 cutoff and under BC category in Tamilnadu
  9. What is the MBA course fee structure in management quota at Badruka College?
  10. List of government colleges with fee structure offering PGDM course in Tamil Nadu
  11. Fee structure of PSG medical college? Minimum cutoff for backward class to get admitted in top government medical colleges in Tamilnadu?
  12. List of colleges offering part time ME in Chennai?
  13. Fee structure of studying MBBS in Tamil Nadu including donation college fee? List of banks providing loan for the whole cost involved? -- [New]
  14. What is the Tamil Nadu government fee structure for BAMS course?
  15. List of the top colleges offering MBA course with airline and airport management stream in Tamil Nadu?
  16. Details about CA course? What is the fee structure?
  17. List of Architecture colleges which are AICTE approved?
  18. How to do MBA in VIT Chennai? What is the fee structure?
8th April 2012, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure for MBA course under Management Quota in PSG College, Tamil Nadu?

kindly i need the fee structure of mbbs seat in PSG college
18th June 2013, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure for MBA course under Management Quota in PSG College, Tamil Nadu?

kindly i need the fee structure of mbbs seat in PSG college
23rd November 2013, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Please show mBA fees structure
10th July 2017, 02:55 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

To get admission in MBA through management quota in PSG college.
Getting admission in PSG college is very tough because to get admission you need to get a very good rank/ marks in entrance exams like TANCET/ MAT.

The fee structure in PSG college for MBA course is around INR 8L and the course fee is around INR 1.3L per year.

The admission will be given based on the previous year performance and the entrance exam marks. If you get less marks in the entrance exam then you'll be given admission in management quota.
2nd May 2020, 04:10 AM
Unregistered

Hi..I am suganya..my tancet percentile score is 83.264..how van I aply for management quota in psgim for mba
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?