30th December 2011, 02:33 PM
sandhyabanti

When will the BSNL JTO exam be held? What is the syllabus for the exam?

when will the bsnl jto exam will be held? since the exam is not held for the last two years ,so the no. of applicants will be definitely large. so will the question paper be much tougher? also i want to know about the syllabus for the aforesaid exam.

6th April 2012, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will the BSNL JTO exam be held? What is the syllabus for the exam?

does bsnl JTO RECRUITMENT TAKES PLACE EVERY YEAR.. IF SO PLS TELL ME THE BOOKS TO REFER.. IM FRM ECE BRANCH...
14th May 2012, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will the BSNL JTO exam be held? What is the syllabus for the exam?

sir jto exam date kab aa rhe h plz muje mere email id per date send ker dena id [email protected]
28th May 2012, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

is mca eligible for jto exam?
9th June 2012, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

i completed b.tech with cse background.... how can i suceed in jto exam, and whch books i have to prepare for it.......... kindly intimate me
20th August 2012, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

when will the bsnl jto exam be held? what is the syllabus for exam? please send to my emailid [email protected]
3rd November 2013, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

when will the bsnl JTO exam wil conducted for the forthcoming year? what is the syllabus for an B.tech (IT) student
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?