28th April 2015, 03:19 AM
Unregistered

Is it enough to have good NATA score to get admission for B.Arch in good Government colleges?

I want to get admission in gov. College to do b.arch,getting a good nata score will be enough to get the admissions in good gov colleges..? Is there anything else required? Can someone please guide me to get the seat for B.Arch in a good government college? Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. NATA Score and Admission Feasibility -- [Most Discussed]
  2. In which college at Mumbai can I get admission in B.Arch as per my NATA marks?
  3. What is a good score in NATA exam?
  4. How to prepare for NATA / AIEEE (BArch)? Coaching centers in Delhi to prepare for the same?
  5. Can I get admission in good college with a good score of AIEEE and NATA? Is Architecture course at Goa college, good?
  6. Names of colleges which need NATA score for admission in B.Arch course? Will a score of 1-4/200 help in getting admission in a good college?
  7. If I score good in NATA then can I get into IITs or NITs?
  8. What should I do? I want to pursue B.Arch course but I have sent my AIEEE application form for B.Tech course. Would I get admission in a good college after securing a good rank in AIEEE or NATA?
  9. How much should I score in NATA to get admission in a good college if secured 77% in 12th Board exam? Is percentage of 12th included in NATA scorecard?
  10. Is it good enough to get admission in Architecture colleges in Bangalore after scoring 88 in NATA and 69 in 12th?
  11. Eligibility to appear in NATA for 12th student? Colleges offering admission through NATA?
  12. Will i be able to secure a seat in a good college in kerala after getting a score of 101 in NATA?
  13. Whether 78.22 percentile in CAT is sufficient for B.Com candidate?
  14. Can I get admission in government college in Kerala after scoring 104 score in NATA and 82% in 12th CBSE?
  15. How much marks are needed to take admission in SPA Delhi? How much is the NATA score?
  16. Exams for admission to good colleges in Bengaluru for B.Arch after 12th standard?
  17. Which colleges can I get after scoring 41.95? Is government college good or self financing institute?
  18. Will i get Manipal after a score of 105 in NATA?
6th May 2015, 11:32 PM
shekhartyagi50

Default Re: Is it enough to have good NATA score to get admission for B.Arch in good Government colleges?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to get admission in gov. College to do b.arch,getting a good nata score will be enough to get the admissions in good gov colleges..? Is there anything else required? Can someone please guide me to get the seat for B.Arch in a good government college? Thank you.
Any entrance exam is given only for two main reasons
1. For getting jobs in good government sectors
2. For admission in any government colleges
So if you have prepared for the NATA than definitely you need to do just one thing that is the cutoff marks you need to secure with respect to your interested colleges marks.
27th May 2016, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it enough to have good NATA score to get admission for B.Arch in good Government colleges?

I have scored 102 marks in NATA, and 54% ( 2) exam. I want to know about the colleges in rajasthan ,In which i can get admission with this scorecard of NATA. Please reply me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?