29th April 2015, 12:15 AM
Manishk.1164

What is the expected score in NATA exam to get admission in good colleges which are located in Delhi?

Sir/Mam,

My 12th percentage is 71 and i'm going to give the NATA exam so can you tell me how much should i score to get good college in Delhi? In what all ways I can prepare? Can someone please give me the complete information for the same as soon as possible?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. NATA Score and Admission Feasibility -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How much marks are needed to take admission in SPA Delhi? How much is the NATA score?
  3. Eligibility to appear in NATA for 12th student? Colleges offering admission through NATA?
  4. In which college at Mumbai can I get admission in B.Arch as per my NATA marks?
  5. What is a good score in NATA exam?
  6. Names of colleges which need NATA score for admission in B.Arch course? Will a score of 1-4/200 help in getting admission in a good college?
  7. Can I get admission in good college with a good score of AIEEE and NATA? Is Architecture course at Goa college, good?
  8. How much should I score in NATA to get admission in a good college if secured 77% in 12th Board exam? Is percentage of 12th included in NATA scorecard?
  9. Which country is suitable for M.tech in Electrical engineering?
  10. Is it enough to have good NATA score to get admission for B.Arch in good Government colleges?
  11. What should I do? I want to pursue B.Arch course but I have sent my AIEEE application form for B.Tech course. Would I get admission in a good college after securing a good rank in AIEEE or NATA?
  12. If I score good in NATA then can I get into IITs or NITs?
  13. Required rank or marks in NATA to get admission in SPA or One or the best Architecture colleges in Delhi?
  14. Date of NATA entrance test? Syllabus of the NATA exam and the subjects included in NATA test?
  15. Is it good enough to get admission in Architecture colleges in Bangalore after scoring 88 in NATA and 69 in 12th?
  16. Which college can I get after scoring 94 in NATA and 77% in 12th CBSE? Can I get SPA Delhi or JJ Mumbai?
  17. Expected CAT score required to take admission in MHROD course in Delhi University?
  18. Having scored 91 in NATA will I get admission in J.J. College or other best college?
29th April 2015, 12:05 PM
abhi1999
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the expected score in NATA exam to get admission in good colleges which are located in Delhi?

NATA stands for National Aptitude Test in Architecture.

Cutoff of NATA exam will be evaluated on given factors ----
  1. Number of Candidate appeared for the NATA exam
  2. Numberof candidates passed the exam
  3. Difficulty level of question paper
  4. Number Of vacancy for this exam
  5. Cutoff may also be sectional wise

For more details please----Click Here

Some Best Architecture NATA Colleges in Delhi---
  1. Ganga Group of Institutions
  2. Manav Rachna International University
  3. Indian Institute of Art & Design
  4. DIT University
  5. Ansal University
  6. Lovely Professional University
  7. K. R. Mangalam University
  8. Pearl Academy
  9. International Institute of Fashion Technology
  10. Amity University
  11. University of Petroleum and Energy Studies
  12. LISAA School of Design
  13. Ansal University - School of Engineering & Technology
  14. Frameboxx Animation & Visual Effects
  15. Sri Sai Group of Institutes
29th April 2015, 03:45 PM
shekhartyagi50

Default Re: What is the expected score in NATA exam to get admission in good colleges which are located in Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manishk.1164 View Post
Sir/Mam,

My 12th percentage is 71 and i'm going to give the NATA exam so can you tell me how much should i score to get good college in Delhi? In what all ways I can prepare? Can someone please give me the complete information for the same as soon as possible?

Thanks!
The highest cutoff that went was 147 so if you are looking for some of the best colleges than you need to go for hard work in that.
Otherwise you can get benefit with 100+ marks in the exam.
Preparation depends on you how much seriously you are taking to the exam.
1. Make your good time table to follow.
2. Have all important knowledge about the exam so that you can get good material related to this.
3. Consistency is must.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?