31st December 2011, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus of GATE ECE paper? Which are the books for the exam? Minimum cutoff marks to get admission in M.Tech in IIT?

What is the syllabus of GATE(ece ) paper?I also want to know what are prescribed books for the exam.What is minimum cut off marks for getting admission for MTECH in IIT?Thank you..

Related Questions:
  1. What topics to cover to get maximum marks in GATE ECE exam? What is the minimum cutoff required to get into IITs?
  2. Cutoff marks of GATE of ECE for IIT and NIT? List of the books for GATE ECE?
  3. Cutoff marks required in GATE to get admission in IISC or IIT? List of institutes for a candidate who has scored 350 marks in GATE?
  4. What is the GATE cutoff in merit list for M.Tech admission in COEP Pune in ECE stream?
  5. Should I apply for CCMT counseling for NITS after scoring 22.33 marks in GATE and cutoff of 25 in ECE? Options for doing M.Tech in any government college or reputed university?
  6. What's the cut-off marks for M.Tech(mechanical engineering) in IIT Kanpur?
  7. Can I get admission for M.Tech in IIT having scored 34.33 marks in GATE Exam with a score of 348 being a candidate from SC category?
  8. Minimum percentage required in B.tech to M.Tech in IIT after scoring good in GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Criteria for telecom field? I have completed B.E with EC
  10. Streams available to study in M.Tech at IIT for B.Tech(ECE) 4th year student? Number of seats available in all campuses of IIT? Last year cutoff rank in GATE to get admission for OC candidate?
  11. Minimum marks required in GATE ECE to get a seat in IIT Bombay in OC category?
  12. What is the expected cutoff for EE paper in GATE entrance exam
  13. Cutoff for M.Tech ECE in GATE?
  14. Minimum percentile and marks required to qualify GATE? What is the syllabus for ECE student
  15. Number of Mtech in ECE seats in all IIT? percentile required in GATE to get admission?
  16. Cutoff marks for IIT and NIT for ECE students?
  17. Can I get admission in M.Tech without appearing in GATE? Cutoff marks required in GATE to study M.Tech in any Government college/IIT? -- [New]
  18. How to do M.Tech from IIT after passing ECE 3rd year?
1st January 2012, 01:11 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Syllabus of GATE ECE paper? Which are the books for the exam? Minimum cutoff marks to get admission in M.Tech in IIT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the syllabus of GATE(ece ) paper?I also want to know what are prescribed books for the exam.What is minimum cut off marks for getting admission for MTECH in IIT?Thank you..

SYLLABUS AND RECOMMENDED BOOKS FOR GATE - ECE

I have attached the syllabus of GATE - ECE exam and also previous year model papers in this post for your reference.. kindly check it over.. hope it helps for your preparation..

POINTS TO NOTE :

-> There are many books available in the market which helps you to prepare for the exam..

-> Some of the recommended books are as follows...

GATE 2011 Electronics & Communication Engineering
ISBN: 9380311302

Gate Electronics & Communication Engg. Practice Workbook
Author: Gk Pub
ISBN: 8183554555

Electronics And Communication Engineering For GATE: A Refresher
Author: The Gate Academy
ISBN: 8131514501

GATE:2012 Electronics & Communication Engineering
Author: Made Easy Team
ISBN: 9381069097

GATE 2012: Electronics & Communication Engineering (With CD)
Author: Gate
ISBN: 8183550207

GATE Papers: Electronics And Communication Engineering Solved Paper
Author: Gate
ISBN: 818355444X

GATE Electronics & Communication Engineering 2012
Author: Prem R Chadha, Aditya Chadha, Saumya Chadha
ISBN: 8175155248

-> Try to buy the recommended books and prepare for the exam daily to score well in the exam...

-> The approximate cut-off marks needed for the exam is as follows...

SC - 425

ST - 334

Gen -585

-> The above cut-off is just an approximate value, it may vary in the future GATE exam.. just try to prepare well for the exam then for sure you can easily clear it with good marks...

-> To know more about the GATE 2012 exam online CLICK HERE!!!

-> Any more queries, feel free to leave a post in our forum...

Quote:
"Every day do something that will inch you closer to a better tomorrow."
Attached Files
File Type: zip GATE - Electronics.zip(497.9 KB, 77 views)
File Type: pdf GATE 2012 - ECE syllabus.pdf(111.6 KB, 128 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?