4th January 2012, 02:18 PM
pinkraja

List of colleges offering JBT course in Kolkata? What is the procedure of application, duration of the course and the fee structure?

Kindly suggest me the list of colleges offering JBT course in kolkata,what is the process of application,duration of course and course fee.
Please assist.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to pursue LLB course? Duration of this course? List of colleges offering this course in Kolkata?
  2. List of the colleges offering CA correspondence course in Bangalore? What is the fee structure? What is the course duration?
  3. Which colleges are offering Integrated MSc Ph.D? Fee structure and the duration of the course?
  4. Is it possible to do B.Ed. th Chaudhary Charan Singh University through correspondence? What is the duration and fee for the course? -- [New]
  5. What's the duration of JBT course? What's the fee structure? I've completed 12th std
  6. List of colleges offering MBA in finance and what's the procedure and fee structure of the course?
  7. List of colleges for B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) in Mumbai, Pune, Nashik and Nagpur? What's the fee structure and admission procedure for the same? How may I get details about the Hostel facilities?
  8. What's the duration of JBT course? What's the fee structure? I've completed 12th std
  9. List of private colleges offering M.A in Economics? How much is their fee structure and duration?
  10. List of top colleges for robotics in India and Abroad? What's the fee structure and applying procedure for these courses? What's the duration and future prospective for the same?
  11. List of the colleges in Punjab and Chandigarh offering DGO program? Fee structure, date of admission and duration of DGO course?
  12. Which are the colleges offering correspondence course in Mumbai? What is the procedure and fee structure?
  13. Colleges, entrance exam, duration, fee and application details for PhD in Management (HR)?
  14. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure for admission in JBT course? Best university for JBT course? Fee structure of the different institutes?
  16. Am I eligible for ICWAI course having completed B.Com? Admission Procedure, duration and eligibility criteria for this course? Institutes offering this course in Delhi?
  17. Course duration of JBT course? Fee structure of the course?
  18. Which are the colleges offering BSc MLT in Kerala? What is the fee structure and application procedure?
7th February 2012, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges offering JBT course in Kolkata? What is the procedure of application, duration of the course and the fee structure?

which colleges offer J.B.T courses at kolkata?
4th April 2012, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges offering JBT course in Kolkata? What is the procedure of application, duration of the course and the fee structure?

Kindly suggest me the list of colleges offering JBT course in kolkata,what is the process of application,duration of course and course fee.
Please assist.

sarabjit kaur
22nd February 2013, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

private JBT course in kolkata
9th November 2013, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

i want institute of junior basic training in kolkata
16th March 2015, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

kindly inform me, which colleges in kolkata coducts jr. basic training course and date of comencement of the course
7th July 2016, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering JBT course in Kolkata? What is the procedure of application, duration of the course and the fee structure?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?