5th January 2012, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

How to get the AIPMT exam form in Kolkata? From which Bank could I get it?

How can i get the application form of AIPMT exam from Kolkata? On which bank?

7th January 2012, 05:46 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get the AIPMT exam form in Kolkata? From which Bank could I get it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How can i get the application form of AIPMT exam from Kolkata? On which bank?
If you are willing to write the All India Pre- Medical Test, you will have to apply for it through online application form available at the official website of AIPMT.
The application forms are not available offline and there is no other option available other than online application.

To know all about online application process and to apply for the All India Pre-Medical Test, click here.
10th January 2012, 06:30 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get the AIPMT exam form in Kolkata? From which Bank could I get it?

AIPMT forms are available only online. You can find the application form in the official website of AIPMT. You should fill the application form after reading the instructions to fill the same. Once you submit the application form you will see a confirmation page. You should take the print out of the confirmation page. You can send the confirmation page to the specified address. All the details regarding the AIPMT application forms can be obtained from the official website of the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?