1st June 2012, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join Indian Military Engineering after passing 12th and Arts? I am 19 years old

Respected sir,

i..am..gulshan singh... I have done diploma in Mechanical Engg..and+2 also in arts..my age is 19 . Is iam able to join Indian military academy or officer training academy...

6th June 2012, 12:13 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join Indian Military Engineering after passing 12th and Arts? I am 19 years old

One can join the defense field either after 12th or after graduation. For those who have passed 12th or equivalent can apply to the National Defense Academy. Those who have completed graduation can apply through the CDS or SSC scheme. The upper age limit for 12th pass outs is 19 years. So since you have completed 19 years you cannot apply through this scheme. You have the option to complete graduation and then apply. If you plan to go for engineering then you can join any of the defense field but if you choose a non engineering course then you will be eligible to join the army.
21st July 2012, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to join Indian Military Engineering after passing 12th and Arts? I am 19 years old

can i join indian military acadami after completing electrical &electronic engineering
22nd January 2013, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

I m Rohit, i hv 12 passed bt my age is above 19 and i wish to join ima how can i join it please give details to it.
25th January 2013, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

i am pitchiah , 12 passed and studying arts and my age is 18 how can i join army
1st May 2013, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

respected sir, as i am training in madras engineers groups and center as rect ,i am completed 12 standard with accountancy group and my age is 18, is i am eligible to join in Indian military academy ?
19th June 2013, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir
I'm kamalesh kumar.
I've passed 12th with 54% in rbse.
Am i eligible to get addmission in indian military academy.
I'm waiting for your responce.
11th July 2013, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Can i do engineering from military colleges .
26th April 2014, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

i finished my polytechnic college am i able to join army training college and can i do my degree there
6th May 2015, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

I AM COMPLETED MY 12TH STD IN COMPUTER SCIENCE GROUP. CAN I POSSIBLE TO JOIN INDIAN MILITARY ACADEMY PLEASE TELL ME THE APPLYING PROCEDURE
29th April 2016, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am just 18 yrs and I have completed 12 the science can I join military??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?