15th March 2015, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

Which are the best countries to do higher studies after B.Ed course?

I have done B.Ed with 65%,my teaching subjects are English&social studies. Which are the best countries where i can settle&get a good job? What is the scope? Can someone provide me the information on these soon as possible? Thank you.

15th March 2015, 02:14 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which are the best countries to do higher studies after B.Ed course?

The best countries to go to for job and good social security is countries of Europe and the United States of America.
The Social benefits and the job satisfaction level is highest in these countries for Indian People staying Abroad.
The opportunities in these countries are endless and provided you are willing to work hard the limit to achieve something is endless.
Once you have completed your Course of B.Ed try to go to Europe or America.
All the best Universities around the world is almost clubbed in these two areas.
The best countries for the for job purposes in Europe is Great Britain, Germany and France.
So you should try to go to these countries and you stand a chance to gain hugely in the long run.
If you are settled once then there will be no looking back once you get yourself established in your job.
So work hard and try to go to these countries.
11th August 2021, 04:37 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the best countries to do higher studies after B.Ed course?

I have done my engineering with 78 percentage in IT department what are the next better steps
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?