15th March 2015, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

In which country I should study B.Sc(Nursing) after completed 12th with 66% marks?

Sir,
After complete 12th with 66% how
can I apply for B.Sc Nursing in Abroad?
Which country is more favourable for this?
Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. In which country I should study MS if completed B.Tech(IT)?
  2. Am I eligible for Robotics Engineering after B.Sc in country? Colleges supporting this course?
  3. Best college for Robotics after ME? Details of scholarship and entrance? Which country is best?
  4. Should I start preparation for UPSC exam along with B.Sc if completed 12th? What are the other opportunities if not selected in UPSC?
  5. Can I do MBBS after doing BSc Nursing without appearing for PMT? Which are the government colleges for Male nurses in India?
  6. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  7. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  8. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I get any chance to register for AFMC?
  10. Possibility to study further education in Abroad for 12th Biology CBSE student?
  11. What are the courses(part time or full time) available after completion of my B.Sc(Nursing)?
  12. How to study in European country for M.Pharmacy course? I have completed B.Pharmacy 4 years course
  13. How to prepare for AFMC after passing 11th?
  14. Which branch is preferable for me in MS to study in Abroad if completed B.E. in E&TC? In which country should I pursue M.S. programme?
  15. How to study PG in abroad? Which country is best? Which study is most valuable?
  16. In which country to pursue MBBS after 12th? Entrance exam and admission procedure?
  17. Can I give SCRA Exam having done Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Distance Learning?
  18. How to study in economics after passing 12th examination? What is the minimum marks required to study economics honors
6th October 2015, 01:37 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: In which country I should study B.Sc(Nursing) after completed 12th with 66% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
After complete 12th with 66% how
can I apply for B.Sc Nursing in Abroad?
Which country is more favourable for this?
Please reply as soon as possible.
The aspirant can study the course in Canada or USA or UK. For the studies in foreign countries you have to clear the English test like TOEFL or IELTS. The course fees are high in all the countries than the fees in India. The scope and salary in those countries will be brighter. You can also study the course in Nursing in India and you can join in Middle East countries for a job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?