6th August 2011, 06:13 PM
pal.banji

Am I eligible for BHEL recruitment Exam (on 25th sep)? I've just completed 3rd year

i hav jst cmpltd third year,and now i am in 7th semester,can i seat for the bhel recruitment exam which is going to be held on september 25?plz rply quickly in-
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to appear in BHEL recruitment exam for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  2. Detailed information about the recruitment exam organized by BHEL for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for Written Exam of BHEL Recruitment being a candidate pursuing final year of BE in ECE?
  4. Recruitment available in BHEL for EEE Diploma holder?
  5. Am I eligible to do internship in BHEL if I am doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  6. Is this possible for me to get a Job in BHEL being a Physically Handicapped candidate pursuing 3rd year of ECE? What Qualification I need to have for this?
  7. Mechanical engineering 3rd year student is eligible to do internship in BHEL Vizag or not? -- [New]
  8. Are final year students eligible for BHEL recruitment in post of engineer trainee?
  9. Am I eligible for off campus recruitment after passing B.Tech with 55% aggregate upto 3rd year -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Preparation tips and date of BHEL recruitment exam for B.Com final year student?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for BHEL summer internship when doing 3rd year B.Tech Chemical Engineering?
  12. If I am unable to clear the recruitment of BHEL through GATE will I be able to re appear for common BHEL recruitment in September?
  13. Am I eligible for BHEL recruitment while in final year B.Tech Aeronautical?
  14. Am I eligible for TCS campus placement with 72% in 10th and 76% in 12th and doing 3rd year B.E CSE?
  15. Wha is the procedure to follow for applying summrer internship in BHEL while doing ECE 3rd year?
  16. Last date of filling the CS examination foundation programme for June?
  17. When are the results of BHEL ST entrance exam which was held in Sept?
  18. What is the procedure for summer internship in BHEL? Am I eligible to do internship if am doing B.E ECE?
27th April 2012, 10:36 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for BHEL recruitment Exam (on 25th sep)? I've just completed 3rd year

You cannot apply for BHEL recruitment while pursuing 3rd year engineering graduation. One should complete B.E/B.Tech degree in order to apply for a job in BHEL. You should secure 60% marks in graduation level to apply for a job in BHEL. You can apply for this exam during the last semester of B.E/B.Tech course. You need to appear for written exam as part of the recruitment process. Following subject areas like GK, language skills, Logical Reasoning, Numerical ability, English skills, and subject based questions will be included in the test. Those who successfully clear this stage need to attend GD and Personal interview also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?