16th December 2014, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Minimum marks required in 12th to appear in NATA? Syllabus, subjects enlisted and total marks of NATA?

sir,
what are the subjects & syllabus of nata?
what are the maximum marks ? &
how many marks are to be scored
in 12th to become eligible for nata??

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus and minimum marks required in NATA? Website to get material for NATA preparation?
  2. Syllabus, qualifying marks and best books for preparation of NATA?
  3. Date of NATA entrance test? Syllabus of the NATA exam and the subjects included in NATA test? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get admission in any good college if scored 106 marks in NATA and secured 76.6% in 12th CBSE? Cutoff marks required for NATA?
  5. Minimum marks required for NATA entrance exam?
  6. In which college at Mumbai can I get admission in B.Arch as per my NATA marks?
  7. NATA marks are required to be submitted in Anna University along with the application form?
  8. What is the NATA entrance exam eligibility? I have scored 80 marks in NATA
  9. In which colleges I can get admission with a score of 84 marks in NATA Exam having scored 56% of marks in 12th Class?
  10. Cut off of NATA, cut off of 2nd PUC and cut off of colleges for admission?
  11. Will I get admission in NATA in Kerala after scoring 100 marks in NATA exam in Kerala and 87% in 12th?
  12. Minimum marks required in NATA to get admission in B.Arch? Requirements to get admission in NID College?
  13. Eligibility to appear in NATA for 12th student? Colleges offering admission through NATA?
  14. If I score good in NATA then can I get into IITs or NITs?
  15. Required rank or marks in NATA to get admission in SPA or One or the best Architecture colleges in Delhi?
  16. Minimum Percentage of marks required to appear for NATA Exam to join Architecture course?
  17. Date of NATA Exam? Last date to submit the application form for this Exam? Syllabus for this Exam? What subjects are included in this Exam?
  18. Marks required to appear for the NATA entrance test?
18th December 2014, 06:51 PM
bablurocks

Default Re: Minimum marks required in 12th to appear in NATA? Syllabus, subjects enlisted and total marks of NATA?

NATA exam stands for National Aptitude Test in Architecture. You can apply for NATA exam after 12th standard with Physics, Math and Chemistry.

You must consist 60% marks in your 12th Standard. The duration of the course is for 5 years

NATA exam consist two parts:-

Drawing Test

Types of questions expected:

1. Sketching a given object proportionally in a visually appealing style

2. Sketching from a given perspective

3. Understanding of scale and proportions

4. Visualizing and drawing the effects of light and shadows on a given object and its surroundings

5. Sketching from memory based on themes from day to day life

Aesthetic Sensitivity Test

1. Visualizing three dimensional objects from two dimensional drawings

2. Visualizing different sides of three dimensional objects

3. Identifying commonly used materials and objects based on their texture

4. Imaginative comprehension

5. Imaginative expression

6. Perception and observation skills
17th January 2017, 09:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum marks required in 12th to appear in NATA? Syllabus, subjects enlisted and total marks of NATA?

From where we will get to know which kind of sketching is to be done in exam(Nata)????
What kind of stuff is required to go through it??
17th January 2017, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Minimum marks in class 12 to appear in NATA and if a person fail in 12 but passed in 10 with cgpa more than 7 will get admission in NATA
25th April 2017, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

I am not good at drawing at all. But i want to become an architet! Should i give a shot.
(Altough i have PCM)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?