21st January 2012, 07:03 PM
salil75

Will I get a job in government sector at an age of 37?

Should i get a job in govt sectors in the age of 37.My qualification is MBA in marketing and i have five years of experience in financial sectors.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get jobs being 40 years of age in government or in public sector?
  2. Job vacancies available in government sector at the age of 35+?
  3. Can I get government job after 12 years of IT experience in private sector? -- [New]
  4. What is the other mode of getting private sector or government sector job if my age is over 27 years?
  5. What options do I have in government sector or are there any job oriented government courses in Delhi/NCR region? How to prepare for them?
  6. What is the maximum age limit for getting a job in public sector?
  7. Which type of course should I take at age 33 after completing B.A? Types of courses or job in private and government sector?
  8. Is it possible to get a job in government sector if I have experience in private sector as data entry operator?
  9. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  10. List of career opportunities available for a B.Tech graduate in Petroleum engineering from school of Petroleum technology Gandhinagar? I've secured CPI 5.75
  11. Am I eligible to apply for any government job before 20years of age even before I completed my graduation?
  12. Is there any teaching job in government sector after completion of 12th?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for government job even before I complete 20 years of age?
  14. Career options after B.Sc (Physics)? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Will there be any Job Openings in Government sector for me with an age of 37 years and from OBC category?
  16. How to pursue M.Sc in Software Engineering being a candidate of EEE?
  17. What are the job opportunities available for a fashion designer in both private and government sector?
  18. What are the job opportunities available for under graduates in private and government sector companies?
28th January 2012, 02:02 AM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Will I get a job in government sector at an age of 37?

Quote:
Originally Posted by salil75 View Post
Should i get a job in govt sectors in the age of 37.My qualification is MBA in marketing and i have five years of experience in financial sectors.
hi,
I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for govt. job at the age of 37 year.
you join the private sector.
19th March 2012, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir My Age in 33 years I have completed MBA Marketing , Can I Get the Governament Job, I am suffering from the Skin Problem By Birth ( It is Hereditary Dry skin diseases that is Dry skin) how can i Get the job please help me.
22nd March 2012, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir My age is now has been completed 37 year at 1 Feb-2012 . Can I do any Govt. comptetion or I get any govt job My Qualification- B.Sc.( Chemistry, Zoology, Botany) please help me my contact No-9350546846 & emai id - [email protected]
3rd February 2013, 02:30 PM
onlyforyou
Senior Member+++

Dear There,

Yes, you can get a government job in TET and NET at your present age.

The eligibility criteria required for NET examination are prescribed as below:-

* Completion of post- graduation in any discipline with 55% marks(50% marks for SC/ST contendors) from UGC recognised university.

* Age limit- 20-28 yrs for JRF and no age bar for Lectureship.

* Nationality- Indian.

The eligibility criteria required fro TET examination are prescribed as below:-

* Completion of graduation in any discipline with 50% marks from any recognised college or university.

* B.Ed degree is also necessary.

* Nationality-0 Indian.

Hope the above mentioned will help you to get the information you were searching for.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?