23rd January 2012, 09:17 AM
vidhyasagar ahirawar

What shall I do after completion of BE to get Job having a percentage of 70% in BE with ECE?

sir i am student of bachelor of engg. with electronics & comm. brance my curruntly precentage in be is 70% aggrgate what i am do after be. and job detailes also give me.

23rd January 2012, 05:12 PM
INDERPREET KAUR JOHAL

Default Re: What shall I do after completion of BE to get Job having a percentage of 70% in BE with ECE?

you will get job after this also ,,but its better to go for pg degree .

24th January 2012, 06:58 PM
ashwak8

Default Re: What shall I do after completion of BE to get Job having a percentage of 70% in BE with ECE?

There are a lot of jobs for you .
Some of them are as follows

because of you having 70% in b.tech , you are almost eligible for a lot of companies

1.drdo
2. Bhel
3. Bsnl
4. Isro
5. Iocl
6. Bhel
7. Bsnl

28th January 2012, 12:16 AM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidhyasagar ahirawar View Post
sir i am student of bachelor of engg. with electronics & comm. brance my curruntly precentage in be is 70% aggrgate what i am do after be. and job detailes also give me.
Dear Friend,

You can Join Core companies of ECE Those are as follows......
Bharti Airtel Ltd.
Aircel Idea

Spice

Vodafone

Virgin India

Tata Indicom

Reliance

Infocomm Connect

Ping Shyam

Telecom Rajasthan

New Companies like Unitech, Videocon, etc. entering the telecom sector.

Now other good companies are:
Texas Instruments - US Company

Nokia India - Finland

Siemens - German Company

Honeywell India -

US Wipro (dealing in Chip Design) Cadence (chip design related)

etc etc....

You can also join the software companies, if you are interested .... The name of such companies are as follows.......
Qwest Software Services

Wipro

Infosys

HCL Technologies

Logica Infinite

Computer Solutions

BirlaSoft

CTS

TCS

Tech Mahindra

Capgemini

Globallogic

Honeywell

SAP Labs

Microsoft

Google

CSC

Ness Technologies

Oracle

Accenture

IBM

Hitachi

You can also do CDAC courses, which will help you in getting better jobs.....

The courses of CDAD that suits you are as follows...........
Advanced Course in Bioinformatics (ACB)

The main objective of this course is to provide an insight into the value of rapid access to scientific information for education and research purposes. This course is jointly offered by C-DAC & IICT.

Certificate Course in Digital and Analog VLSI Design (CDAD)

C-DAC and JNT University has launched a Certificate Course in Digital and Analog VLSI Design (CDAD) with emphasis on Digital and Analog CMOS circuit design, VLSI design flows, Verification and Testing. This course is effective in providing potential engineers with exposure to both front-end and back-end processes in VLSI Design. This course is jointly offered by C-DAC & JNT University.

Certificate Course on Networking & System Security (CNSS)

In today's highly networked environment, securing the organization's information is of paramount importance by providing confidentiality, Integrity and availability to the computer systems and networks. This course is jointly offered by C-DAC & JNT University

Full-Time Post Graduate Diploma in Advanced Software Technology (FPGDST)

FPGDST is a one-year, full-time advanced diploma course which imparts rigorous training in the complete software development process. This course is aimed at providing fresh or experienced graduates an opportunity to pursue further education in the field of software technology. This course is offered at CDAC Mumbai (Kharghar) and Electronics City, Bengaluru.

Post-Graduate Diploma in Information Security (PGDIS)

PGDIS is a six-month, part-time diploma course available at the CDAC Mumbai (Juhu) and Electronics City, Bengaluru. The main objective of this course is to groom experts in the field of Information Security for taking up responsibilities such as Security Professional/ Security Analyst/ Network & System Administrator/Security Auditor/Ethical hackers and to facilitate candidates in taking industry certification exams. This course is offered at CDAC Mumbai (Juhu) and Electronics City, Bengaluru.

28th January 2012, 07:22 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
GOVT JOBS FOR B-TECH(ECE) CANDIDATE:-

1)HIGH SCHOOL TEACHER JOBS

2)BANK PO AND BANK CLERK JOBS

3)UPSC EXAM ( IAS , IPS , IES ,SCRA ,NDA)

4)PSC EXAM

5)ELECTRICITY BOARD OF INDIA

6)SSC EXAM

7)DEFENSE SECTOR

8)BSNL JTO ,BSNL TTA ,MTNL

9)ISRO ,DRDO ,BARC ,IGDR ,IOCL ,SAIL

PRIVATE JOBS FOR B-TECH(ECE) CANDIDATE:-

1) TCS

2)CTS

3)IBM

4)WIPRO

5)CAPGEMINI

6)HCL

But the better option for you to go for M-TECH or MBA or JRF or SRF or PHD.

28th January 2012, 08:12 AM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Dear pal,
you have secured a good percentage in your degree course which is well about the minimum marks for jobs. You can apply for private as well for public sector units and government jobs also.
The various public sector units offering jobs for ECE aspirants are ONGC, BSNL,BHEL etc. For applying for the above sectors you need to have secured a valid gate score and can apply with it only. The selection procedure involves group discussion followed by personnel interview.
There are many private companies for which you can apply. They are nokia, samsung, cts etc. The vacancy for the post are published in newspaper as well as in the official website. Being a electronics aspirant you can also apply for the Indian engineering service to which aspirants are admitted under the following category namely civil, mechanical, electronics and electrical . You can apply for it with the age 21 and 30 years . The selection procedure involved in it are written exam followed by personnel interview.

28th January 2012, 10:48 AM
INDERPREET KAUR JOHAL

prepare your resume ,,and give it to the countalancy ,,or where you the vacancy is ,,or put ypur resume on net.

28th January 2012, 11:16 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Hi Dear

AFter completion of BE you have a bright career
but if you do not have a job till yet then not worry about that.

First you go for Walk in interview because many company arrange their interview....

Companys like:-

HCL
INTEL
INFOSYS
TCS
WIPRO
ACCENTURE

etc...

Govt. jobs like:-

DRDO
ISRO
POSTAL
BANKING SECTOR
DEFENCE

etc.....

28th January 2012, 10:17 PM
surekha_katreddy

Quote:
Hi friend,
I think you can have good opportunities both in the government as well as in the private sectors i.e in your respective core companies.Besides if your are interested to opt for openings in software career you will have a good opportunities as you have a good %.

I think that will better have a idea about your core companies.In addition
In the public sector you can opt for careers in:
NTPC(NATIONAL THERMAL POWER CORPORATION)
ISRO(INDIAN SPACE RESEARCH ORGANISATION)
BHEL(BHARAT HEAVY ELECTRICAL S LIMITED)
BARC(BHABHA ATOMIC RESEARCH CENTER)
ONGC(OIL AND NATURAL GAS COMMISSION)
BSNL(BHARAT SANCHAR NIGAM LIMITED) as jto(junior telecom officer)
RAILWAYS
BANKING SECTOR as po(probationary officer)

You can attempt for exams like IES(indian Engineering Services) and GATE(graduate aptitude test in engineering) for a better career.

In the field of software you can attempt to opt for companies like:
TCS(TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICES)
WIPRO
INFOSYS
CTS
and many more

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?