2nd January 2012, 11:54 AM
anu.sanam

How can I find a job in government sector after completion of B.Tech (ECE) with 60% marks?

i am studing B.tech (4th year ece)i have 60% how to get gov.job in short period &how to prepare for job
Please send me the details

14th April 2012, 11:33 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I find a job in government sector after completion of B.Tech (ECE) with 60% marks?

B.Tech graduates can search for government jobs, through official websites of different public sector companies, employment dailies, government job portals etc. The candidates can apply for suitable options based on their interest and also level of qualifications. Since, selection criteria for most of the government jobs involve a written examination, it is important for the candidates to prepare thoroughly for this exam. The candidates if interested can join good coaching institutes for exam preparations. If you get through this written exam, you will be called for personal interview also. The candidates can submit online applications for jobs.
11th June 2013, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I find a job in government sector after completion of B.Tech (ECE) with 60% marks?

I am Prashant Bipul l complited B.tech in ECE. I want to job which is releted to my branch plz provide me suitable job my contect no 8287309130 .8285314602 my [email protected]
27th September 2014, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir i completed diploma in mech engg.& now i in final year of engg.please sugest govt job opportunites,for diploma& degree.
22nd June 2016, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

BEST GOVERNMENT JOBS FOR GIRL STUDENT AFTER COMPLETION OF B.TECH WITH 70% MARKS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?