31st October 2015, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get a job in IAF after completion of diploma course in ECE?

Is it possible for me to get a job in IAF after completion of diploma course in ECE? Can someone please let me know what is the minimum qualification they will look for? Is it possible for everyone to get the job? Awaiting to get the answer soon on the same!

Related Questions:
  1. What we can do after completion of Diploma in ECE to get a good job?
  2. How can I become a Pilot in IAF after passing 10th+diploma in ECE?
  3. How can I find a job in railway sector after completion of my Diploma in ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What can I do for a better job with diploma in ECE? What are the job openings which are available currently?
  5. Am I eligible to do B.Tech in CSE after completion of diploma in ECE?
  6. How may I get a job after completion of my diploma? I am pursuing diploma in ECE from Polytechnic college Tangori, Mohali? What kind of job will I get?
  7. List of private companies for ECE diploma holder?
  8. What's the eligibility criteria to join IAF after completion B.Tech in Aeronautical engineering?
  9. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  10. What are the job opportunities available after completion of ME in ECE?
  11. Companies in Punjab recruiting Diploma holder in ECE?
  12. What is the future after completing diploma? Job opportunities for ECE diploma holder?
  13. Is it possible for me to get a Government job after completion of B.E ECE course?
  14. How to join IAF after completing Diploma in Mechanical engineering? What to do if diploma in not enough for UPSC?
  15. What are the preparations required to get Government job after completion of Diploma in Civil?
  16. What is best for girls in IAF? Details of qualifying marks?
  17. What are the scholarships I am eligible to apply for after completion of Diploma in ECE from Chandigarh?
  18. What are the jobs for me after diploma? I have completed diploma 3 years course in ECE
1st November 2015, 06:59 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get a job in IAF after completion of diploma course in ECE?

To join in Indian Air Force, you must have to appear in National Defence Academy (NDA) examination which is conducted by UPSC twice a year. To be eligible to appear in NDA examination for joining in Indian Air Force, you must have to satisfy the eligibility criteria mentioned below :-

1. You must be a citizen of India.

2. You must have completed 12th standard or equivalent with Mathematics and Physics subjects from a recognised board.

3. You must be in between 16 1/2 to 19 years of age.

4. You must be an Unmarried Male candidate.

5. You must be Physically fit as per physical standards mentioned in the UPSC NDA examination notification.
1st November 2015, 11:24 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get a job in IAF after completion of diploma course in ECE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is it possible for me to get a job in IAF after completion of diploma course in ECE? Can someone please let me know what is the minimum qualification they will look for? Is it possible for everyone to get the job? Awaiting to get the answer soon on the same!
After completion of diploma course in ECE, you can apply for IAF in technical section through NDA exam.

NDA stands for National Defence Service exam. NDA Examination is conducted for 3 wings-Indian Air Force, Indian Navy and Indian Army.

The candidate's who have completed the 12th standard from a recognized board or equivalent exam are eligible for NDA exam. Final year of 12th standard candidate are eligible for NDA exam.

Your age should be in between to 16.5 years to 19.5 years. There is no age relaxation for SC/ST candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?