26th January 2012, 03:30 PM
bharatrs

What is the future of MBA students into Retail Industry before and after FDI?

Good Afternoon Sir,This is Bharat Sharma,Sir/Madam I am really very confuse about my future I want to start my career with Retail sector still I have doubt about this sector and don't know much about this sector sir/madam please tell future or present job prospect into retail sector and please suggest this sector is good or not.

24th March 2012, 09:54 PM
mohitsahu2512

Default Re: What is the future of MBA students into Retail Industry before and after FDI?

hi dear
You have good future scope after mba and can get a good jobs in the following industry:

Customer sales associate
Departmant Manager / floor manager / category Manager
Store Manager
Retail Operation Manager
Retail Buyers and Merchandisers
visual Merchandisers
Manager back end Operations
Logistics and warehouse Manager
Retail Communication Manager
Manager Private Label Brands
Retail Marketing Executives

For further details you can go through the website http;//www.employmentnews.gov.in/retail_management_career.asp
15th August 2012, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the future of MBA students into Retail Industry before and after FDI?

hello Sir,This is Rajesh kumar,Sir I am really very confuse about my future I want to start my career with Retail sector still I have doubt about this sector and don't know much about this sector sir please tell future or present job prospect into retail sector and please suggest this sector is good or not. i am doing MBA in marketing....i want distance cource in retail management
25th October 2012, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

i want to know that is the salary of mba in retail person same as mba in marketing one
20th May 2013, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir i have done ba pass course and now i want to do mba in retail management , will it be benificial for me or not?
29th July 2013, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

what is the scope after doin MBA in retail management n hw much salary can be in the starting n in future?..i have gt a chance to take admission from FDDI?
14th August 2013, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir this is riyaj , i have done my mba in marketing and i have one year exp in automobile industry, now i want to make my career in Fmcg or retail so plz help me which sector is good for me my emil id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?