17th March 2013, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

How to become a college lecturer after passing commerce?

iam interested in commerce but in commerce what should i take to become a college lecturer?
there are many courses in commerce but iam confused and i don't know what to take.plz help me

19th March 2013, 07:01 AM
sandeep.verma12d

Default Re: How to become a college lecturer after passing commerce?

look commerce is a vast stream of subject in my opinion you must choose accounting as your stream or business law as these two are having relation to the general life period. as accounting is highly required in any industry or in any shop so the demand will be always growing and so does other too... so if you choose accounting as your principle and then you start to teach students then you can get your concept clear as well as of students which would help you a lot regarding your future as companies are finding people who are master in accounting to handle the accounts of an industry and they pay very very well to these people. so you must take accounting as your principle which would help you alot in your future in teaching line and other too.... all the best for your future life
28th May 2013, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

i am a CA , want to be a lecturer . DO i require to do NET exam? if yes then with which subjects?
13th August 2013, 05:46 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Master's degree is often required to apply for Lecturer position in banks. You didn't tell anything about your present educational status. HSC passed candidates should first of all clear B.Com degree to pursue M.Com. After completing M.Com with a minimum of 55% marks, you can apply for NET. NET qualified candidates can join as Asst Professor in colleges.
20th February 2014, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

After completing M.com as well as qualifying NET,do we require any other degree for applying for the post of a lecturer??
28th February 2014, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

I am a Chartered Accountant and I have over 2 years of experience of working with Big4. I am also a B.com(Hons.) graduate from DU with 81%. I want to be a lecturer (Commerce) in DU. Can somebody please help me and let me know what other qualifications I need and what all tests I need to qualify to apply for lecturership in DU?
24th May 2014, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

iam doing my b.com final year.further i want teaching profession in commerce.so what should i do after b.com?
28th January 2015, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

I am C.A , want to become lecturer of commerce, Please guide the further cources required to be done by me.
9th May 2015, 02:32 AM
Unregistered

I am a commerce student of standard 12th so what should i do to become a professor ?
23rd June 2015, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,

I have done B.B.A.,M.Com. and Ph.D. in commerce, but recently Commissionerate of Higher education -gujarat has rejected my application for the post of "Adhayapak Sahayak" in Commerce and the reason shown is that i have not done B.Com,But B.B.A. is also equivalent to B.com, it means they give importance to B.Com, Not to M.Com and Ph.D.
10th September 2015, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

I have done my b.com and i want to know that what i should do for lecturer .. I have to fight net and p.hd both or what,?? Right now i am pursuing my m.com private.. can i fight net exams in between of my m.com or have to complete it first??? Tell me the complete procedure ..
11th September 2015, 09:23 PM
Rashmuu

For becoming Lecturer in the colleges you first have to do the post graduation degree course in any stream. You can check the official website and local newspapers for the vacancies in the private colleges for the Lectureship. Another way to get the job in govt colleges is to appear in the NET examination.
12th December 2015, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

I have completed b.com as a private student from Rajasthan university with47.6% and also fill exam form of m.com ,which is also private can I am eligible for bank exam and can I can apply for lecturer in government college
14th December 2015, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Should lecturer is good careers in life?
And how became lecture after 12 commerce. .
Please replay my questions. .I am confused
19th December 2015, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my b.com from ou . I'm interested in teaching field I don't know how to approach further plz help me .
9th February 2016, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

What are the eligibility criteria to become an lecturer in an commerce college ??? Whether an MCOM degree is not enough to apply for the assistant lecturer post???
29th February 2016, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

I have done my bcom & CA IPCC with articleship ,wht do i do to become a college lecturer
17th August 2016, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

I completed b.com & MBA through distance education mode from Madras University. I want to become a lecturer. am I eligible for this job. pls reply me
15th October 2016, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

I have completed b.com with 58% and I want to know whether I can join as a lecturer in commerce college with only b.com? Or I must posses higher studies?
7th December 2016, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

I failed in mcom 2nd semester one subject and I clear that subject with agreegate percentage of all four semester with 62%.can I eligible for a job of lecturer. Please reply as early as possible
9th June 2017, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my b.com and pursuing mba in correspondence. Can I become lecturer with correspondence PG certificate
17th June 2018, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Hi, am doing my b.com second year. Further I want to become a government college teacher.So,please guide the further courses required to be done by me to reach there.
18th September 2019, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: How to become a college lecturer after passing commerce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
iam doing my b.com final year.further i want teaching profession in commerce.so what should i do after b.com?

HI dear , After you complete your BCOM Third year ,go for MCOM,and then if and if only interested then only do Phd or else after completing MCOM and you have to sit for NET, SET tests and then do your M.ed and then you can be eligible to be a lecturer in various colleges.
You can earn 50,000 a month .

Hope it helps you...
ALL THE BEST !
27th November 2021, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

How to become a college lecturer in favourite subject after my BCOM complete?
22nd April 2022, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my b.com last 7 years ago and now i want to become a lecture what should i do ?
27th April 2022, 07:04 PM
HansAnkhiya

You need to have post graduation degree in commerce with good academic record minimum 55% or an equivalent grade at master's degree level. In addition you need to clear NET examination conducted by U.G.C. and Clear the Exam of College Lecturer conduct By State Public Service Commission. Many private university also encourage students with excellent academic record to join them as faculty without NET qualification. If you really serious about this career and wish to achieve success, do your post graduation in commerce, clear NET and go for Ph. D in a premier University, write white papers , attend national and international workshop and seminar. Do best.
5th November 2022, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

After m.com complete apply commerce lecture post interested inter commerce lecture
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?