11th February 2012, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

What are the possible aspects to do MBA in Aviation(Bangalore center) through distance learning program?

Hi this is Premsagar, I want to do MBA in Aviation as a distance study centre in Bangalore Karnataka.
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. What is the difference between regular MBA course and MBA course in Distance Learning? Top Institutes offering MBA course in Distance Learning?
  2. What is the fee structure and procedure to apply for Law through correspondence
  3. Query Regarding Symbiosis MBA Distance Learning program -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of universities offering PhD in HR through distance learning program?
  5. Important dates and procedure of MBA admission through Symbiosis Distance Learning program? -- [New]
  6. Is it possible to get admission into MBA with 42.5%? Best institute for MBA in Distance Learning?
  7. Can i get benefits of joining distance learning MBA program along with my job? I have completed my M.Com degree
  8. What are the scope of doing MBA through distance learning? Is it different from the regular course?
  9. Is the notification already out for MBA programme at symbiosis center for distance learning?
  10. Is distance learning MBA eligible for NET? I am pursuing my MBA in distance learning from SMU
  11. How to do Post Graduation Program in analytics- Distance Learning?
  12. Best Colleges with Less Fee for MBA Course in Distance Learning?
  13. How may I get the previous year question papers of group G, H, I and J for ICFAI(Tripura) MBA(distance learning program) with IT stream?
  14. Is PGDBA Symbiosis AICTE approved?
  15. Last date to apply for MBA through Symbiosis Distance Learning? How to get admission for this course?
  16. Is Msc IT from PTU valuable?
  17. Last date of admission in Symbiosis MBA distance learning program? Date of its admission? How should I get admission there? Is their correspondence office in Nagpur or at Amravati?
  18. How to do MBA through distance learning program?
24th May 2013, 11:59 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What are the possible aspects to do MBA in Aviation(Bangalore center) through distance learning program?

Hi Premsagar

MBA in Aviation is a new sector in India. There are not many competitor in Airline industry. More ever not many job in this sector for Manager, and They hire from top management institute or candidates with regular MBA.
Distance learning wont add any value to you or your CV. With distance learning it would be difficult to get job.

Think twice between going for distance learning.

all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?