26th June 2011, 11:05 AM
sajetcoolboy4u

How many seats are available for mass communication & Videography in St.xaviers?

I cannot find how many seats are there ......................
How many seats are there for mass communication & videogarphy in st.xaviers?
Can anyone give me information me about this?

Related Questions:
  1. Date of entrance exam of St. Xaviers Kolkata for admission to Mass Communication and Videography courses? Books to prepare for the entrance exam?
  2. Details about Mass Communication and Videography course from St.Xaviers, Kolkata? Books for entrance exam?
  3. Am I eligible to do mass communication from St.Xaviers college after completing graduation in any stream?
  4. Minimum percentage required to join Mass communication and Multimedia in St. Xaviers College?
  5. Is it beneficial to study B.Com with Mass Communication if secured 81% in 12th?
  6. Will there be job placement in good private companies after completion of Mass communication course in St.Xaviers college?
  7. Cutoff for Petroleum Engineering course in top colleges? Which are the top colleges in Pune?
  8. Is it compulsory to do graduation in mass communication to be eligible for applying masers in mass communication?
  9. Books to be followed for mass comm, journalism and videography? How to prepare for it? What is the actual date of the exam?
  10. Best University to study Ph.D in Mass Communication for M.A in Mass Communication student? -- [New]
  11. For doing PG in Mass Communication is it necessary to do BA with Mass Communication?
  12. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  13. Career scope of M.Sc in Multimedia & Mass Communication?
  14. Can I prepare for the entrance exam of mass communication if I dont like Mathematics in 11th?
  15. Possibility to become a NEWS Anchor for B.A. in Journalism & Mass Communication student?
  16. Which colleges under Delhi University offer Mass communication course? Which are the entrance exams for Mass communication course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How can I get admission in B.A.(Mass & Communication) if completed 12th without Maths with 47%?
  18. Will feb MAT help for the admission of master in mass communication?
30th January 2014, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many seats are available for mass communication & Videography in St.xaviers?

Ple sguest BMM entrance exam books.........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?