12th February 2012, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

How may I get admission in Jharkhand Polytechnic after completion of 12th?

i want to take admission in jgarkhand polytechnic . please give me the tipps how to take admission . i have copleted my intermidiate . my knowleagde is zero about jharkhand polytechnic ?

Related Questions:
  1. Is the form of Jharkhand Polytechnic form available now? Last date of submission of form?
  2. Procedure to get admission in Jharkhand government polytechnic college after passing with 87%
  3. Availability of form, last date, date of exam and forms for Jharkhand polytechnic exam?
  4. Can I get admission in Al Qabir polytechnic college in Jharkhand having 601 rank?
  5. What's the scheduled date for Jharkhand polytechnic exam? Last date for form submission? When will the exam be held?
  6. Is the form of Jharkhand Polytechnic available in Market now? Last date of submission of form? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to take admission in 2nd year in Jharkhand Government Polytechnic College after completing ITI?
  8. Can I get a seat in any government polytechnic college in Jharkhand? I have got 1856 rank in diploma in engineering, polytechnic
  9. When will Jharkhand polytechnic exam result be declare? What's the rank required(for SC\ST categories) for taking admission in government polytechnic college?
  10. Can I get a seat in goverment Jharkhand polytechnic college with rank 1856 in diploma(engineering)?
  11. When are the results of Jharkhand Polytechnic?
  12. Date of declaration of Jharkhand Polytechnic results?
  13. When are Jharkhand polytechnic exam results going to be announced?
  14. Cutoff marks required in Jharkhand Polytechnic Entrance Exam to study in Government Polytechnic College? -- [New]
  15. Date of announcement of Jharkhand Polytechnic results?
  16. Date of announcement of results of Jharkhand Polytechnic?
  17. When will Jharkhand Polytechnic results be declared?
  18. When are the results of Jharkhand Polytechnic exam?
21st June 2012, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get admission in Jharkhand Polytechnic after completion of 12th?

how to apply for jharkhand polytechnic and how many years to do the polytechnic in 10th pass?
1st July 2012, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get admission in Jharkhand Polytechnic after completion of 12th?

How to do polytechnic after 10th and get a government job?
6th July 2012, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

how tak admisan .i pasd 12th this year & entrance exam cml rank 20000.
29th January 2013, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

what is the age of getting job of politechnic pass student and from where do politechnic form are available
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?