21st April 2012, 12:31 AM
coolyboy

How to change the university from Kerala university to another?

I completed B.Tech in computer science with back papers from kerala university in the year 2010. I want to change to another university. Is it possible to migrate from one university to another one?

Related Questions:
  1. How to change the university from Kerala university to another?
  2. Is it possible to change from Kerala University to Calicut University? Can I change college from semester 5 onwards?
  3. Is it possible to change my university from Kerala to Anna University or MG university?
  4. Can I change from Kerala university to calicut university?
  5. Can I change from Kerala University to some other college abroad? Will I get my certificates back?
  6. Is it possible to get transfer from Kerala University to a good college after doing MBA under Kerala University?
  7. Procedure to change my college after first year? I am studying in Kollam under Kerala University
  8. Can I change my university to other university by credit transfer?
  9. Where to get admission form for M.A Arabics course? Date of sale of forms?
  10. Can I do MCA in any university other than Kerala University after passing BCA via distance education(Kerala University)?
  11. How to join MCA in Kerala college under university of Kerala after completing my UG in school of distance education under Barathiyar University
  12. Valuable distance master degree that can be done after graduation?
  13. Information about doing M.Sc in Geology through distance education? -- [New]
  14. Procedure to change the university in Maharashtra?
  15. Can i secure seats in Kerala for M.Tech program without any valid GATE score? I have done B.Tech from Kerala University
  16. Can I change my university and course from MBA to MS IT or MIS?
  17. Some good colleges for M.Sc. in Chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible for M.Tech in Kerala? I've completed my B.Tech(EEE) in Kerala university
17th July 2012, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to change the university from Kerala university to another?

I have completed MCA in anna university. Bu now im working in school at Kerala. They are aking me to change the university as kerala affiliated. How do i could change?
11th August 2012, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

right now i am from baroda university. in syba i wante to change my university to baroda university to mumbai university. how would i change?
26th October 2013, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

i am studing b tech 1st year in mg university . I want to migarate to any other univesity in kerala
10th January 2014, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

I am doing BA eng hons from himachal pradesh university. Can I migrate to Lucknow university in the 2nd year??
24th March 2014, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

am forgot password so change in password form in kerala university B.tech
7th June 2016, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

I completed B tech in Kerala university with back papers shall I change to any other university and attempt for exam?
16th May 2018, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

I completed B.Tech in computer science with back papers from kerala university in the year 2010. I want to change to another university. Is it possible to migrate from one university to another one?
18th March 2019, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change the exam center from the college i studied before to another college i need to write my supplementary exams
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?