19th February 2012, 06:35 PM
Apu dhal

How can I apply for MSc in Environment Science in Bangalore University?

i wanna apply for Msc in Environment Science from Banglore university, how can i apply, whts the admission dates and where to apply becoz i am new to banglore........

Related Questions:
  1. Whether my daughter is eligible for M.Tech after M.Sc Environment engineering? Can she apply for M.Tech Geoinformatics?
  2. Procedure to apply for PhD in Nutrition program in Bangalore University? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  3. Which are the evening colleges colleges offering BSc and MSc in Bangalore and Mysore?
  4. How can I apply for NET exam in Environment Science?
  5. What are the future prospects after MSc in Environment Science and Technology
  6. What is the admission process to be followed for Ph.D after completing M.Sc in Environment Science?
  7. Universities offering PG in clinical nutrition through distance mode in South India?
  8. How may I get admission in M.Sc (Biotechnology) through Bangalore university? What's the counselling procedure and fee structure for the same? I've done B.Sc(Biotechnology) from dayanandasagar institutions bangalore affliated to Bangalore university
  9. What is the procedure followed for doing distance education in M.Phil or Ph.D course? -- [New]
  10. What is the procedure to follow for applying internship in DRDO, Bangalore while doing M.Sc Computer Science?
  11. Which IITs and NITs offer M.Sc. in electronics? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which is the best University for M.Sc in Computer Science in Karnataka?
  13. How to do regular M.Com?
  14. Universities offering M.Sc. Chemistry through Distance Education which are approved by any Universities in Kerala?
  15. University which is having the best computer science department?
  16. Am I eligible for MSc astronomy in IISC Bangalore? I am pursuing BSc final year with PCM and computer science
  17. What are the names of universities where I can apply for Ph.D in ecology and environment in correspondence course after M.Sc ecology and environment?
  18. How can I get a teaching job in Environment Science, I am a student of M.Sc Environment Sciences? Which schools or colleges have Environment Science as a subject?

26th June 2012, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for MSc in Environment Science in Bangalore University?

I want to apply for M. Sc in Environment Science from Banglore university, how can I apply, what is the admission dates and where to apply........

5th August 2012, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for MSc in Environment Science in Bangalore University?

how can i apply m.sc environmental science in bangalore university,and what is the last date of submission of application.

1st August 2013, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?