26th February 2012, 10:32 PM
prasitha.menon

When the B.Ed entrance exam would be scheduled to take place in Gujarat? What's the eligibility criteria for the same? List of the top colleges in Ahmedabad for the same? I am an MA(economics) students

Hi!
I'm an MA in Economics. I want to pursue B.Ed. Please let me know when the B.Ed entance exam is scheduled to take place in Gujarat and the eligibility criteria for the same. Also need to know the best B.Ed colleges in Ahmedabad.

Related Questions:
  1. List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria, offering M.Sc course in Ahmedabad?
  2. Which college is suitable for me after scoring 82.33% in diploma in Mechanical Engineering branch
  3. Admission in Hospitality Management is possible after Diploma in Nursing?
  4. Which are the colleges in Patiala offering B.Ed course? What is the criteria for admission?
  5. Cut off marks list of all BDs and BAM colleges in Gujarat? What is the donation and fees? When are the forms available?
  6. Am i eligible for MBA after scoring 49% in degree?
  7. List of top 15 CBSE schools in Ahmedabad? What is the procedure followed to enroll students?
  8. Information regarding Entrance Exam for B.Ed course? List of Colleges offering this course in Ahmedabad?
  9. Can I get admission in Management quota in engineering?
  10. What is the admission procedure followed for St.Xavier's school for next session? -- [New]
  11. Can we do Mechanical engineering Diploma through IP University after Matriculation?
  12. Last year cutoff percentage of medical colleges in Ahmadabad and Gujarat?
  13. Is it possible to do MBA after PG Diploma?
  14. Eligibility criteria for B.Ed correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What's the procedure for getting admission in colleges under Gujarat University?
  16. What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure for writing entrance exam for M.D.S in Gujarat?
  17. List of top colleges and universities in Delhi? What is the date, fee and eligibility criteria?
  18. List of Top Aeronautical Engineering Colleges in Gujarat. Am I Eligible for These Colleges? I'm appearing 10+2 this year With PCM (Gujarati Medium).
23rd January 2014, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When the B.Ed entrance exam would be scheduled to take place in Gujarat? What's the eligibility criteria for the same? List of the top colleges in Ahmedabad for the same? I am an MA(economics) students

I have complited B.A. in eng. in 2003 and now I wants to complete b.ed so how can
I comptit it ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?