3rd November 2015, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to opt for Astronomy course after completion of Biology in 11th and 12th?

Could I do astronomy by subject biology and in 11th 12th
Taking subject bio and if afterwards I complete graduation by biology.? Can someone please give me the eligibility criteria for the same? Awaiting for the answer soon! Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. How to study for medicine or biology in general?
  2. What to do after passing 12th to get in the field of Astronomy?
  3. Is it possible to study Commerce in 12th CBSE if failed in 11th CBSE Biology and Chemistry?
  4. How much is the percentage needed for CBSE students to get admission?
  5. Am I eligible to join Astronomy course after completion of B.Sc in Mathematics?
  6. Should I have to study B.Sc in Physics to study M.Sc in Astronomy? Does Bachelor's Degree in Astronomy available in Mumbai?
  7. Having 92% in 1oth ICSE board which stream should I choose?
  8. List of institutes which offer B.Sc(Astronomy) in Uttar Pradesh? Eligibility to study for 12th student?
  9. Having Biology in 10+2 is necessary for pursuing Genetics Engineering?
  10. How many hours I have to prepare to crack IIT-JEE Exam?
  11. What can I do after passing 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which course I can opt for after completion of 12th to have a better future?
  13. Should i opt for B.Tech (Biotechnology) if i have interest in Biology but studied maths in 12th standard?
  14. Which are the entrance tests related to Astronomy or Astrophysics? Is there any online Astronomy class?
  15. Ho to prepare for PMT entrance exam? Which topics should I focus on?
  16. Is it beneficial to study Commerce in Higher Secondary?
  17. Am I eligible for the IIST entrance examination? What's the syllabus for the same? Should I give more preference to astronomy and astrophysics unlike other entrance examinations? I have 9.6 CGPA in 10th and having good percentage in 11th
  18. Which stream should i select after scoring 6.4 CGPA in Class 11?
3rd November 2015, 08:27 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to opt for Astronomy course after completion of Biology in 11th and 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Could I do astronomy by subject biology and in 11th 12th
Taking subject bio and if afterwards I complete graduation by biology.? Can someone please give me the eligibility criteria for the same? Awaiting for the answer soon! Thanks.
Yes, you are eligible for Astronomy course even if you are having Biology in 11th and 12th.

But along with Biology, you should also have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as your subjects in Class 11th and 12th.

Because, to appear for engineering entrance exam you will need Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics knowledge, then only you will be able to crack entrance exam like JEE Main, BITSAT, VITEEE, etc.

After qualifying anyone of these exam, you can take admission to Aeronautical Engineering in any engineering college.

List of colleges where this course runs are:
  • Rajasthan Vidhyapeeth (Deemed)University, (Rajasthan)
  • Hindustan Electronics Academy,Bangalore
  • Institute of Aviation Technology, Haryana
  • Anna University, Chennai
  • Institute of Aeronautical and Marine Engineering, Bangalore
  • Park College of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore, (Tamil Nadu)
  • School of Aviation Science and Technology, Delhi Flying Club, Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi
  • VSM Aerospace, Chelekere Village (Near Kammanahalli), Bangalore
  • Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur.
  • Indian Institute of Technology Mumbai
  • Bangalore Institute of Aeronautical Engineering and Information Technology, Bangalore
  • Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Dehradun
  • Guru Gram Institute of Aeronautical Engineering & Technology
  • Indian Institute of Technology Chennai
  • Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur
  • Indian Institute of Aeronautics, Patna
  • Hindustan Institute of Engineering Technology, Chennai
  • Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati
  • Bihar Institute of Technology, Sindri, Ranchi.
  • Mohammad Sathak Engineering College, Kilakarai.
  • Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee
  • Siddhartha Institute of Aeronautical Engineering and Information Technology
  • Nehru College of Aeronautics and Applied Sciences, Coimbatore
  • Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
  • Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?