27th February 2012, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for part time civil engineering department? What is the procedure and qualification?

how to apply the part time civil engineering department, what are the procedures, what is the qualification for joining the famous Dubai colleges, i am a poor family how to i am do this, what are the conditions to join the colleges

Related Questions:
  1. How to join part time Civil engineering in Dubai? Procedure to apply in the colleges of Dubai?
  2. How can I study Part Time Diploma in Civil Engineering being an ITI holder in Civil Draughtsman? -- [New]
  3. Is there any university in UAE offering a part time course to upgrade the to Bachelor in Civil Engineering after Diploma Civil?
  4. Procedure for admission in B.E Civil Part time or Correspondence in Mumbai? I am a diploma in Civil Engineering
  5. Am I eligible to do part time B.E civil in Chennai after completing diploma civil engineering
  6. What is the procedure to follow to apply for Ph.D part time?
  7. Will I be able to join part time Psychology after engineering? Is any qualification required? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How can I get admission to study Part Time Civil Engineering Diploma course in IGNOU if having 5 years of working experience after ITI in Civil Draughtsman?
  9. How may I do part time degree courses for law? I've done civil engineering from Mumbai university
  10. Is it possible to enroll for part time mechanical engineering course while working in an engineering firm in Mumbai? Which are the colleges offering the course?
  11. Is it possible to do part time M.E in Chennai after scoring 34.55 in TANCET? List of engineering colleges in Chennai?
  12. How to opt for part time diploma civil engineering course?
  13. Can I get part time M.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  14. Procedure to do B.E part time? What is the cutoff score? I want to do B.E Mechanical Engineering Part Time in Anna University
  15. Is it beneficial to study Part Time B.Tech in Civil Engineering being a Diploma Civil Engineer?
  16. Qualification, duration and location of internship providing companies in Civil department?
  17. Admission Procedure for Part time B.Tech in Civil Engineering in Jadavpur University? When will be the Prospectus available for this?
  18. Am I eligible to pursue Part time BE in Chemical Engineering from Anna University being a candidate having completed M.Sc in Chemistry and working in Government Organization for 13 years? Procedure to apply for this course?
27th October 2020, 09:03 PM
Priya Dhongade

Default Re: How to apply for part time civil engineering department? What is the procedure and qualification?

Aspirants must have passed class 10th or its equivalent examination with minimum of 45 percentage marks each in science and mathematics compulsory subjects. The students must have also studied english as one of the compulsory subject.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?